Thread: enanthate

john vega is offline Associate Member

enanthate

question fellas, little confused,

i got bout 45 bottles of enanthate , duraplex and deca from a lab that shall rename nameless @@@@ it was the last batch that i cud verify batch number on website that lined up correctly. only problem,

the consistency and color seems to be diffrerent than the first batch i got awhiule back from this lab.

does enanthate and deca and npp come in clearer like msolutions at times..i also noticed the hologram sticker was placed in a different position than it was altogetjher than from the first batch..

shud i be concerned. shudnt these compounds be a little yellow , not just look like they were watered down??? what cud be the problem here fellas?

please all experienced users insight..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Possibly different oil was used bro.

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, could have gone from grapeseed to cottenseed oil. Your probably fine.

guys, i appreciate the replies, but i cud use a little more feedback if anyones doesnt mind.

this batch of my gear is CLEARLY CLEAR almost like watery whenever i shake it, and just see it. theres absolutely NO slight yellowy color to it..as most enanthates decas and dura,s ive received. and when i shake it, it foams a bit to the top not exacttly as if i shook oil

i cant see where grapeseed of cotton seed oil comes into play as uy mentioned earl;ier

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    That lab changed their labels, oil color, vial tops, and just about everything else multiple times.

There also is a lot of suspicion that their latest batches are VERY underdosed, or possible completely fake. The ability to match the numbers on the website is meaningless if they are the ones producing bad stuff.

I'd post some pics (with lab name blacked out) in the picture forum to get some opinions. Also, what is the dates on the vials?

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    If this is G*****KA then it's quite possible it's under dosed. My last batch was under dosed badly.

its actually a**o labs.

Thread Information