Thread: Tender Nips

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Tender Nips

Posted this in PCT forum by mistake, moved it here for more input... I'm three weeks into Test E cycle, and in my case, I am welcoming the bloat/water gain and do not want to reduce estrogen levels while on cycle. I am running 25 mg Proviron ed as well, and just started adding that at week 2. My nipples are starting to get a little tender, so i am thinking about adding something to make sure that does not get any worse. No itching ar any sign of lumps, just a little tender when I press on them. So, would you still recommend I use Adex, or would a low dose of nolva, say even 10mg/eod be something to try? I know nolva can lower IGF levels, but that is a very conservative dose and I am on GH as well. Again, I do not want to stop any bloating or reduce my estrogen, just make sure gyno sypmtoms do not progress. I think I'll hold off either way for another week or so though to see if tghe Proviron helps with this. Thoughts? And I'll take my asnwer off the air...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Personally I would add arimidex at .25mg eod.

THanks big, but what exactly is your reasoning? I mean, I dont necessarily want to curb the aromitazing, just avoid the effects it has to the breast tissue. Everyone always says to use Arimidex , but Nolva is the one that selectively targtets the breat tissue receptors. Why is nolva not a good choice in this case, besides possibly lowering IGF-1? I'm not saying I dont want to use Adex, just trying to figure out the best possible scenario for my goal. Thanks!

Bump... anyone else?

Hephens is offline Member
    As far as i no nolva doesnt even lower estrogen its only good for gyno it helps not stop helps stop some estrogen from getting to the receptors in breast tissue, as for armidex will lower your body's total estrogen floating around by 50%.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    my nips are tender too, im on week 3 of dbol and test c but they are starting to ease now. to be honest i like it especially when my girlfriend plays with them lol

mauler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borntobeblue View Post
    my nips are tender too, im on week 3 of dbol and test c but they are starting to ease now. to be honest i like it especially when my girlfriend plays with them lol
    TMI!!!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Yes I am tender

OH. . u use Nolva at 20mg till it goes away. 2-3 days later

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    like when girlfriend plays with them? how about when milk starts coming out?

Thanks Chedda... I think I may try a low dose of Nolva to see if the tenderness subsides. I would use Arimidex , but like I said, I want the extra estrogen and water for now, just noty the sore nips and gyno!! For now though, I'm still holdinbg off to see if the Proviron helps it at all first. I'm giving it another week. Any other input?

Thread Information