shaunroco is offline New Member

Question Deca + Proviron then follow with Clomid?

If I was to do a cycle of deca durabolin and proviron together and then after the cycle take clomid would it be a good idea? Or could I just take clomid the whole time to combat the decrease in testosterone during and after?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why do you want to do a cycle of deca ?
    What are your goals?
    Cycle history?
    How long have you been training?
    Stats?

Well I wanted to just take orals like andriol and dianabol but I don't want it to have an effect on my liver, and I like what I have read about deca just not the parts about it screwing up your natural testosterone levels during and after. I did andriol a year ago before I knew anything about steroids , didn't take right dosages, didn't even know that it was andriol until I saw the pictures of it recently.. gave me ED and im just learning now that that is why.. didn't take any anti-estrogens.

someone told me to take testosterone with the deca to even it out a while ago but I don't want to be injecting two different things, I'm not trying to go into competitions for bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunroco View Post
    Well I wanted to just take orals like andriol and dianabol but I don't want it to have an effect on my liver, and I like what I have read about deca just not the parts about it screwing up your natural testosterone levels during and after. I did andriol a year ago before I knew anything about steroids, didn't take right dosages, didn't even know that it was andriol until I saw the pictures of it recently.. gave me ED and im just learning now that that is why.. didn't take any anti-estrogens.
    Using deca alone is not recommend and can cause huge problems in many areas, i would of researched abit more before doing the planned cycle and its a valuable tool to have when knowledge is low.

You will need to use anti-progesterone to keep the unwanted sides down and this drug used alone will be very suppressive and will cause reduction in your own natural test which will give you some major problems with libido.

What are your full stats?
    How long have you been training?

I dont know my full stats like fat percentage and that i'm just a little guy compared to everyone else here 6'0" 160 lbs, no fat whatsoever. no strict diet either. gym 3 times per week, lift all day at a mill.

i thought that proviron took away the side effects of having no testosterone and clomid helped make your body start making its own testosterone after a cyle?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    If I was to do a cycle of deca durabolin and proviron together and then after the cycle take clomid would it be a good idea? Or could I just take clomid the whole time to combat the decrease in testosterone during and after?
    Very misinformed.

As Marcus said, we need stats.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I appreciate the fact that you are trying to learn, but as I have already advised you in the past you need to work on your diet and training before any anabolics are even considered. At 6' and 160lbs with admittedly no diet, there is no reason for you to be cycling.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I dont know my full stats like fat percentage and that i'm just a little guy compared to everyone else here 6'0" 160 lbs, no fat whatsoever. no strict diet either. gym 3 times per week, lift all day at a mill.
    Hate you bust your bubble but i think you have a lot of room for improvement before a cycle. Look at the diet section.

When you say you don't have a diet but you want to cycle it makes me want to break my monitor in half ! Come on man use your head. Your diet sucks and you are unhappy with where you are now. So your going go start a cycle, look half decent then after PCT you will lose it all ! I don't want to come at you but i see this same thing on here over and over and over again, give me a break.
    Learn from others mistakes.

How old are you and how long have you been training please?

i meant to say i tried anadrol a year ago, not andriol , the anadrol made me gain 10 lbs in two weeks and i wasn't taking right dosages, and then after i lost ten pounds because i wasn't able to get to the gym for 3 months. past couple months though i've gained back 10 lb's so my diet sucks yeah but i'm improving and eating more and more and will continue trying to get it better. big you say i have to weigh over 170 before i even take anabolics?

20, train 3 times per week recently, trained lots a year ago then stopped then started again but i have a very stressing job for muscles if that counts towards training at all... its like lifting free weights all day. burn so much calories its hard to pack on pounds.

How long have you been lifting? It doesnt seem like youve been at it very long STRICTLY. Your problem specifially lies in your diet and no drug in the world is going to put muscle on your without a proper diet. Its not about having a "strict clean" diet in your case as you are very light, its about eating a surplus of calories in order for your body to grow. While bulking you WILL gain fat but its a price you pay to try to get bigger. Visit the diet forum and check out the bulking diets at the top of the forum. They are sticky threads for a reason.....they work. I honestly would get another day in the gym at least, others may have oposing views tho. And how old are you?

i thought that proviron took away the side effects of having no testosterone and clomid helped make your body start making its own testosterone after a cyle?

You are very misinformed in regards to AAS. Proviron will NOT replace your body's natural testosterone , you will need at least an HRT dose of test to function correctly while cycling an extremly supressive compound such as Deca . Clomid alone is not sufficient enough to restroe natural test production after an aggresive compound such as Deca is used, so start reading up in the PCT section for a proper PCT. You should also avoid SERMS while cycling any 19-nors due to its increase in PgR which can increase your chances of gyno.

With that being said you have LOTS of research to do before just jumpin into this. Steroids are NOT magic beans so get your diet down and research before you inject anything into your body.

dn1024 is offline New Member
    As BIG said, no reason for you to be considering steroids . Its like you are not listening to the excellent advice being givin to you.

i meant to say i tried anadrol a year ago, not andriol, the anadrol made me gain 10 lbs in two weeks and i wasn't taking right dosages, and then after i lost ten pounds because i wasn't able to get to the gym for 3 months. past couple months though i've gained back 10 lb's so my diet sucks yeah but i'm improving and eating more and more and will continue trying to get it better. big you say i have to weigh over 170 before i even take anabolics?
    Last edited by dn1024; 05-26-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: legobricks already said the things I said right before I posted

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    How long have you been lifting? It doesnt seem like youve been at it very long STRICTLY. Your problem specifially lies in your diet and no drug in the world is going to put muscle on your without a proper diet. Its not about having a "strict clean" diet in your case as you are very light, its about eating a surplus of calories in order for your body to grow. While bulking you WILL gain fat but its a price you pay to try to get bigger. Visit the diet forum and check out the bulking diets at the top of the forum. They are sticky threads for a reason.....they work. I honestly would get another day in the gym at least, others may have oposing views tho. And how old are you?

You are very misinformed in regards to AAS. Proviron will NOT replace your body's natural testosterone , you will need at least an HRT dose of test to function correctly while cycling an extremly supressive compound such as Deca . Clomid alone is not sufficient enough to restroe natural test production after an aggresive compound such as Deca is used, so start reading up in the PCT section for a proper PCT. You should also avoid SERMS while cycling any 19-nors due to its increase in PgR which can increase your chances of gyno.

With that being said you have LOTS of research to do before just jumpin into this. Steroids are NOT magic beans so get your diet down and research before you inject anything into your body.
    I agree with the above and to add, your 20yrs old and you have enough natural test to achieve good gains, if you run AAS you will run the risk of damage to your HPTA and trust me thats not something you want to do in your 20's.

Forget AAS they will cause more harm than good and they are not worth the risk at your age,

gaining fat would be a great thing to me right now i bet i have 1% body fat but i guess i should find out. fat is what i want, then i can work out and change it into muscle but maybe i need a new job before i even talk to you guys again because eating more calories than i burn, and enough to gain weight seems like a tough one.

Blog Entries
    gaining fat would be a great thing to me right now i bet i have 1% body fat but i guess i should find out. fat is what i want, then i can work out and change it into muscle but maybe i need a new job before i even talk to you guys again because eating more calories than i burn, and enough to gain weight seems like a tough one.
    ...sorry.

Big
    You can't change fat to muscle.

well what i want is weight, and fat equals weight to me. muscle isn't my biggest worry its weight. and you think i have lots of natural test because im young but no, since i screwed around with those blue octagon pills, over half the time im about to have sex it doesn't go as planned

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You can't change fat to muscle.
    I was gonna say something

We are not here to rip on you, were here to guide you in the right path so take the advice given. And if you need to change jobs due to this then that is a choice you have to make.

Blog Entries
    well what i want is weight, and fat equals weight to me. muscle isn't my biggest worry its weight. and you think i have lots of natural test because im young but no, since i screwed around with those blue octagon pills, over half the time im about to have sex it doesn't go as planned
    That could be in your head. You don't know until you get blood work done.

Blog Entries
    Just a side note:

As much as you think you are getting your balls busted i think you are pretty lucky to have so many educated people helping you on this topic.

Oh, and then we have big ..

yeah thanks you guys are giving me great advice and i believe you all. but im not getting steered away from taking this stuff that easy- i'll work on my diet, and ill take stuff to help because im impatient and young i guess. what if i just said ok i have a great diet and wiegh 180 lbs. would you guys tell me im ready to cycle?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Just a side note:
    As much as you think you are getting your balls busted i think you are pretty lucky to have so many educated people helping you on this topic.
    Oh, and then we have big ..
    Are you still mad because I left without waking you a few days ago? I said I was sorry, I was late for work and you were sleeping so well...

yeah thanks you guys are giving me great advice and i believe you all. but im not getting steered away from taking this stuff that easy- i'll work on my diet, and ill take stuff to help because im impatient and young i guess. what if i just said ok i have a great diet and wiegh 180 lbs. would you guys tell me im ready to cycle?
    Ok, if you take ANY advice into consinderation (becuase your not getting steered away so easily) Using the deca only will only further your problem of loss of libido and possible have a permanant negative effect on your HPTA which could result in HRT for life, do you really want that? So first off get a solid diet down and I guarentee you will start growing more then ever and youll be happy. Diet is the key in growing, not AAS, not creatine, not any of those designer supplements, its DIET. Learn to eat big to grow big.

After you learn FIRST then research out AAS and what is the best option for a first cycle, proper ancilleries to use, and a proper PCT. There is a lot to learn which is why you shouldnt just jump into it.

Please listen very carefully, dont use any kind of AAS, concentrate on your diet and training program, DO NOT USE ANY AAS.

Might not what you want to hear but at your age and your knowledge your years away from starting a cycle, oh and you cant flex fat.........never will happen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Are you still mad because I left without waking you a few days ago? I said I was sorry, I was late for work and you were sleeping so well...
    we missed precious cuddle time

alright diet diet yeah yeah just a side question though- think if i took something like Clomiphene citrate or a PCT if thats what you call them it would normalise my test level even though i havn't done any anabolic for a long time?

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    someone told me to take testosterone with the deca to even it out a while ago but I don't want to be injecting two different things, I'm not trying to go into competitions for bodybuilding.
    Injecting two different compounds is no big deal. I do Test C 400mg and Deca 300mg in one shot once a week.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member

Hmm sounds like you need to go to a doc and have everything tested to see what kind (if any) damage you did. For you you should talk to a Doc and who knows depending on the blood test results you might qualify for HRT.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    alright diet diet yeah yeah just a side question though- think if i took something like Clomiphene citrate or a PCT if thats what you call them it would normalise my test level even though i havn't done any anabolic for a long time?
    Like its already been advised to you, go see a doc and get blood work done. That is the only way to know for sure if your natural testosterone production has been affrected negatively. I know you are only 20, but you should be getting blood work check anyway, regardless of AAS. Heck, I'm only 35, and I've already had a colonoscopy done, even though most dont until they are in their 40s or 50s (the gerbil looked happy....).

As dor Deca , research "deca dick" Taking deca is the last thing you should be considering of you think you already have ED problems. Check out the diet forum and get your diet on point. Getting in 4000 cal/day and hitting the gym consitently/training hard is what you need to do to reach you goals, period. AAS can wait until you have this going...

If you feel you have problems with your own Test levels go to the docs and get BW done and then go from there-

Thread Information