Youngster77 is offline Associate Member

Red face another pct question...

hey there...

been running a cycle of test prop, masteron , and deca and am now 4 weeks into it. ive done a lot of research in regards to pct but obviously not enough since im just now purchasing it. (this is my first cycle) in regards to the nolva and clomid..would it be better to get the pills or the combo that ar-r has to offer? i hope asking this isnt against the rules of this board..sorry if it is. also for hcg ...is pregnyl ok? and when should it be taken. some people say during the cycle and some people say after, during pct..confusing. thanks for the help and advice. this site rocks!

Anyone...

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    did you get everything from ar-r .com?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've used the chems from arr with good success, I've also used the pharmaceutical compounds with good success, so that's up to you. For ease of availability arr is a good way to go.
    Pregnyl is HCG , and there are many threads describing usage and reasoning for the different methods of administration.

ok thanks for the info. so in your opinion..do you think i should wait post cycle for use of the hcg or during?

Thread Information