Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new plan

Blue72 is offline Junior Member

The new plan

I decided I am going to go ahead and take a cycle this summer. The cycle I am taking is ten weeks of Sustanon 250. What other things should I be taking with this particular steroid to minimize side effects?

I am 150 lb, 22 years old, 5% body fat, lifting for a couple years, and am on a new diet of at least 250 grams of protein a day, 300-400g carbs, and 150g of fat.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    how tall are you? 150 lbs isnt very much at all....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    So basically you are saying you are going to ignore all the advice we have given you, so what is our advice?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    head over to the diet forum and construct yourself a solid bulking diet.

150 at 5% i find hard to believe

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Like the guys said bro...150lbs is not a good foundation at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    head over to the diet forum and construct yourself a solid bulking diet.

150 at 5% i find hard to believe
    Already went there and did that. My body fat is so low because I ran competitive collegiate track for 3 years

Big
    We've been over this in detail in other threads, in fact 2 days ago this was his response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue72 View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. I have been reading a lot about diet and I am watching those seminar videos by milos sarcev. VERY INFORMATIVE. I think I am going to hold off on the roids and start a serious diet. I made a new post in the diet section and I would appreciate it if you guys could give me a little help in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    how tall are you? 150 lbs isnt very much at all....
    Oh yeah I am 5'10"

your tendons and ligaments would be in trouble if you ran a cycle anyway. at your small size and alleged bodyfat your tendons and ligaments would be very strained to cope with large muscle growth on cycle. you'd be more prone to injury

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    We've been over this in detail in other threads, in fact 2 days ago this was his response:
    Thanks for the heads up BIG....If he's been given solid advise and wont listen then there isnt much we can do...you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink....there are alot of them...unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    5'10'' 150 is tiny... yes you did run track so that would minimize the weight you could put on... since i am assuming that u are done and want to bulk up some, i'd advise workin on ur diet and get on the bulking diet... that way you will get some mass and i think you would be surprised what u can get naturally...

ps... if u are wanting to gain weight... steroids dont slow down ur metabolism, they actually speed it up, so if your diet isnt in check (eating enough, etc) you will end up hurting urself more than help...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Sounds like someone is too eager to jump into AAS. Without a proper foundation/diet youll be wasting money. Cant grow without adequite nutrition, and if you think you can just start eating big when you want then you are sadly mistaken.

Yes but I realized this will be the only time in my life that I will be able to do steroids due to my job and fiance. If I keep the correct diet and do steroids, why will that do me more harm than someone who is bigger than me?

Yes but I realized this will be the only time in my life that I will be able to do steroids due to my job and fiance. If I keep the correct diet and do steroids, why will that do me more harm than someone who is bigger than me?
    im sure you will have plenty of time to run a cycle in your lifetime.

g0dsend is offline Member
    I bet its a 16 or 17 yr old pretending to be 22...

Big
    You're 22 years old, and this is the only time in your life you will be able to do steroids ? Please.

Blog Entries
    ^^ he said he ran college track...

You're 22 years old, and this is the only time in your life you will be able to do steroids? Please.
    I will commission as an officer in the Army in December. I plan to do that as my career. If I get drug tested I lose my career.

Big
    I will commission as an officer in the Army in December. I plan to do that as my career. If I get drug tested I lose my career.
    If you get tested for steroids , perhaps, as standard drug tests don't show steroid usage. The only time the military would recommend a test for steroids is when you look like you do them, and chances are you never will.

g0dsend is offline Member
    I wouldnt want a 150 pound army officer giving me orders...

Honest question. What serious harm could be done to my body if I take steroids now WHILE on the correct diet?

Blog Entries
    they will hurt you because
    a) you ran track, so i am seriously doubting that you got a chance to lift hard and gain mass so your tendons and ligaments wont be used to the stress of the increased lifting and such and u risk tearing them
    b) you are 22, i'm sure u can find time to do a cycle... esp if u keep working out and such... its not liek a injection takes a super long time, its liek a minute an du can do that first thing int he morning and *bam* ur done w/ steroids , now u just gotta keep eating healthy and working out...
    c) your fiance, you need to figure that one out w/ her... noone here can help w/ that because that is y'all... if she doesnt approve... you need to decide if its worth it...
    d) you are already 5% bf... so ur already ripped, so if u go on a good diet and lifting heavy... you will be fine.... even if u go up some bf%points, you will still be fine
    e) in the end its your body and your choice.... people here can only advise you for what is best in their opinion... personally, i feel that some people only hear what they want to (not saying that its u but just in general) if ur gonna cycle even against everyones opinion just be sure u do it smart...

*to g0dsend dude you havent said anything helpful... why say anything at all?

they will hurt you because
    a) you ran track, so i am seriously doubting that you got a chance to lift hard and gain mass so your tendons and ligaments wont be used to the stress of the increased lifting and such and u risk tearing them
    b) you are 22, i'm sure u can find time to do a cycle... esp if u keep working out and such... its not liek a injection takes a super long time, its liek a minute an du can do that first thing int he morning and *bam* ur done w/ steroids , now u just gotta keep eating healthy and working out...
    c) your fiance, you need to figure that one out w/ her... noone here can help w/ that because that is y'all... if she doesnt approve... you need to decide if its worth it...
    d) you are already 5% bf... so ur already ripped, so if u go on a good diet and lifting heavy... you will be fine.... even if u go up some bf%points, you will still be fine
    e) in the end its your body and your choice.... people here can only advise you for what is best in their opinion... personally, i feel that some people only hear what they want to (not saying that its u but just in general) if ur gonna cycle even against everyones opinion just be sure u do it smart...

*to g0dsend dude you havent said anything helpful... why say anything at all?
    Thank you for the advice. You seem genuine and I appreciate that. Have you seen someone small take steroids before and have problems?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do manage to get everything in check and put on some serious weight, then you will most likely get an injury, tendons & ligaments will not work with quick developing muscle... i still have problems today with my tendons and ligaments

MR_T is offline Member
    bro your not going to listen to me but here it goes, seriously play with your diet and I guarantee u, ur going to make some progress. I see plenty of 150 pounders gain 30lbs in their first cycle and loose it all after a few months, you don't have the proper diet, training skills or muscle maturity to maintain any of the gains you are going to make. this is just one newbie to another, you can seriously make it up to 180 naturally

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    bro your not going to listen to me but here it goes, seriously play with your diet and I guarantee u, ur going to make some progress. I see plenty of 150 pounders gain 30lbs in their first cycle and loose it all after a few months, you don't have the proper diet, training skills or muscle maturity to maintain any of the gains you are going to make. this is just one newbie to another, you can seriously make it up to 180 naturally
    I pity the fool who doesn't take MR T's advice.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the advice. You seem genuine and I appreciate that. Have you seen someone small take steroids before and have problems?
    if someone 'small' takes steroids , i have rarely seen them keep their gains because their body isnt used to the extra mass... so problems would be due to the fluxuation of weight, and such.. this will put the body under some extremes and thats not good...

bottom line is you have to eat big to be big

Well what is the recommended weight I should be at before I start taking them for my body type?

Blog Entries
    its different for everyone... being 5'10" 150 lbs, and 5% bf... i'd recommend getting up to 170-180 while still having a low bf... u could get that big, and be still below 10% bf, which is easily attainable because of ur past of weight management...
    i think you would be surprised how much u can gain, esp since ur not running track anymore... be sure to check out the diet form and try the bulking diet... this will help you alot!

its different for everyone... being 5'10" 150 lbs, and 5% bf... i'd recommend getting up to 170-180 while still having a low bf... u could get that big, and be still below 10% bf, which is easily attainable because of ur past of weight management...
    i think you would be surprised how much u can gain, esp since ur not running track anymore... be sure to check out the diet form and try the bulking diet... this will help you alot!
    If my body fat was higher at 150lb would this make a difference?

Blog Entries
    yes, cause you would have less muslce...
    you have approx 143 lbs of LBM, this needs to be higher, esp w/ ur height... now if u were like 5'4" it would be a different story
    but if you gain about 10-15 lbs of LBM, and still have below 10% bf... you would weight 176lbs or less... which would be easy to gain...
    you have a good muscle base, esp w/ 5% bf... your body will take off in weight and such w/ a good diet and lifting because of the lack of college running.... that running was burning to many calories to build much mass... with a bulking diet and good lifting, you can gain good weight naturally.. and stay ripped...

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, cause you would have less muslce...
    you have approx 143 lbs of LBM, this needs to be higher, esp w/ ur height... now if u were like 5'4" it would be a different story
    but if you gain about 10-15 lbs of LBM, and still have below 10% bf... you would weight 176lbs or less... which would be easy to gain...
    you have a good muscle base, esp w/ 5% bf... your body will take off in weight and such w/ a good diet and lifting because of the lack of college running.... that running was burning to many calories to build much mass... with a bulking diet and good lifting, you can gain good weight naturally.. and stay ripped...
    solid advice.

I guess a picture says a thousand words. Do I look too small to start steroids ?

By the way the pic is from a night of streaking....dont ask.

Big
    Thanks for taking the pic post-streak rather than during.
    Yes, it looks like you have a long way to go to even approach your natural potential. Also you are not 5% bf in that pic, in my humble opinion.

Thanks for taking the pic post-streak rather than during.
    Yes, it looks like you have a long way to go to even approach your natural potential. Also you are not 5% bf in that pic, in my humble opinion.
    Yes I don't think I am either. I guess I have changed since I stopped running track, which was over a year ago. Any guess on what I might be now?

Big
    Hard to say, I'd guess 10 or so, maybe less.

If I bulked correctly on a good diet, approximately what amount of time do you think it would take to gain, lets say 10 lbs?

Big
    If I bulked correctly on a good diet, approximately what amount of time do you think it would take to gain, lets say 10 lbs?
    Genetics will play a role, but a general idea of potential gains would be a good question for one of the guys who knows more about diet than I do. Bump for expert opinions...

during my heaviest natural bulking (i went from 152 to 210 naturally) i was gaining almost 10 pounds a month.

expect some fat gain, but dont be concerned about it. it wouldnt take long at all to gain 10 pounds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information