skitz1 is offline Junior Member

Arm growth off first cycle.

Arite fellas, quick question about arm growth. Basically I'm into the 8th week of my first d-bol/test-e cycle which I've extended to 12 weeks instead of 10. I took an arm measurement today and it's down 0.25 inches from a few weeks ago. I'm guessing this is because the water bloat from the d-bol has gone. This means so far I've made a gain in total of about 0.2 inches. This doesn't really seem like a lot considering that the water retention might not have completely gone and I'm a little worried that I won't have gained anything on my arms as they are my lagging body part.

Just wondering how much you guys gained off your cycle and whether your arm size decreased after the d-bol during your cycle?
    Last edited by skitz1; 05-26-2008 at 06:11 PM.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    depends on how ur curling... u mustbe doin ur excersises wrong bruv... use full motion! http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJO1YBcMzGw it may help i dno

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    everyone has a genetic weak point. Mine is my chest. (but my calves grow like weeds)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz1 View Post
    Arite fellas, quick question about arm growth. Basically I'm into the 8th week of my first d-bol/test-e cycle which I've extended to 12 weeks instead of 10. I took an arm measurement today and it's down 0.25 inches from a few weeks ago. I'm guessing this is because the water bloat from the d-bol has gone. This means so far I've made a gain in total of about 0.2 inches. This doesn't really seem like a lot considering that the water retention might not have completely gone and I'm a little worried that I won't have gained anything on my arms as they are my lagging body part.

Just wondering how much you guys gained off your cycle and whether your arm size decreased after the d-bol during your cycle?
    i would check the mirror instead of the scale ot tape for awhile.
    tapes and scales can be deceiving

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    My arms are my weak point t00, or i should say small point, as well. Im still trying to figure out how to dial in the training for them. water retention from dbol can definitely increase their diameter temporarily.

Darksyde is offline Member
    9 weeks into my first cycle, my guns have gone from 18.75 inches to about 19.5 inches.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Its genetics dude....the only thing I can recommend is try doing 10-12 reps....get the blood pumping in them and start doing alot of preacher curls! inner and out grip! I find those make my arms grow like a weed.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    What excercises were you doing darksyde? How many sets/reps? It's time for me to change my arms routine anyway.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    preacher curls and skull crushers with STRICT FORM. push yourself, get in the gym and FEEL THE BURN, if your muscles aren't sore you aren't growing.

Darksyde is offline Member
    i use a push/pull/legs split most of the time, and i think i get the most arm growth from heavy compound lifts. that being said i also believe isolation moves are key too when going for maximum development.
    i like skullcrushers and overhead dumbell press (two arm, single db), close grip bench and weighted dips for triceps. biceps i dont train so much but hammers and single arm preachers are two moves i usually use.

skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    I'm starting to get a bit worried as I took another measurement today and I've basically lost all of the gains on my arms. My weight is also down which means I've only gained 8 pounds so far, but it's been rapidly dropping each day. My diet hasn't changed.

feanixco is offline Banned
    My arms blew up on a Test C cycle but I am in my pct and they are smaller again. I have kept all of my strength so far but the size is down.

Thread Information