dd0316 is offline Member

Anadrol Question

how safe is anadrol based on personal expierences. Yno, some people will say that a certain drug will cause them huge problems and others dont have a problem at all..

just curious to hear some good anadrol use stories and expierences.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    drol is my favorite oral, others hate it. Everyone is different, it's a matter of finding what works best for you.

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    I am 3 weeks into my first cycle with anadrol . also using deca and test. The first week or so I got headaches every day and felt like shit. Now im getting pain in the lower left side of my back. The plus side I have gained 17 pounds and a crap load of strength. almost done. other than feeling like crap which i heard was common i am happy with it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It kinda makes you feel crappy, but it being "the most dangerous steroid " as many tout is absolutely false. Just remember it is 17aa and so proper cycling is necessary.

dd0316 is offline Member
    whats the probability of gyno

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri26 View Post
    I am 3 weeks into my first cycle with anadrol. also using deca and test. The first week or so I got headaches every day and felt like shit. Now im getting pain in the lower left side of my back. The plus side I have gained 17 pounds and a crap load of strength. almost done. other than feeling like crap which i heard was common i am happy with it.
    Hey budy that pain in the lower part of your back is your kidneys! Take it easy on that shit if you start to feel your kidneys hurt....I would go of all orals If I wer you and start taking milk thistle, cranberry extract, and drinking shit loads of water for the rest of the cycle....dont be dumb.

J431S is offline Banned
    never used anadrol yet, but i heard the gains from it, is mostly water, and therefore not permanment.

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Hey budy that pain in the lower part of your back is your kidneys! Take it easy on that shit if you start to feel your kidneys hurt....I would go of all orals If I wer you and start taking milk thistle, cranberry extract, and drinking shit loads of water for the rest of the cycle....dont be dumb.
    Finishing them up this week and tapering down the next couple days. I upped my water consumption and it seems to be better. Thanks for the advice.

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    i am using it now and I dont like it at all, I wish i used dbol I wont use it again, it gave me exellent strenght gains but it supressed my appetite and I lost my libido on it add to this I got high BP, dbol is better for me, way better!!

Funkster is offline New Member
    I am pretty inexperienced at this and got some crap advice. Anyway been using this for about 3 weeks but only 25ml a day (I am 77kg , 175" tall) ..have put on a bit of weight and did see a sizable strenght iincrease however ahave also been feelin like crap, headaches etc..

I now intend to stop taking them, and have read that it is best to phase them out and introduce a testorone supplement so I am looking at using abrolix

http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/S...androbolix.asp

Is this correct or am I missing something? Any advice much appreciated.

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkster View Post
    I am pretty inexperienced at this and got some crap advice. Anyway been using this for about 3 weeks but only 25ml a day (I am 77kg , 175" tall) ..have put on a bit of weight and did see a sizable strenght iincrease however ahave also been feelin like crap, headaches etc..

I now intend to stop taking them, and have read that it is best to phase them out and introduce a testorone supplement so I am looking at using abrolix

http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/S...androbolix.asp

dont take orals alone , anadrol is best stacked with testosterone

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

http://www.I shouldn't post links.co...androbolix.asp

Wow, where to start?
    1 don't post links.
    2 don't hijack threads.
    3 ml of anadrol ? it's liquid?
    4 drol shouldn't be used without test to start with.
    5 no is going to help you without stats. start your own thread, list your complete stats and cycle, and we can go from there.

Funkster is offline New Member
    1.Sorry

2. Thought as this thread was pretty much dead no one would mine as my questions were relevant.

3.Androlic - Is the tab form I believe ?

4. As stated, I am inexperienced and trying to sort out my hasty mistakes.

5. Weight and Height are stated in post.

I admit that I have jumped into something on the back of what now appears to be extreamly "lacking" advice. I am now tryin to rectify the mistake by reading and seeking advice from people who know. Why all the "hate"? and patronising attitudes?

I simple want to know the most efficent / safest way to discontinue the use of Androlic?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    whats the probability of gyno
    Thats a very good question that I have spent many many hours researching for an answer. The bottom line is this, anadrol is a DHT and can not convert to estrogen so supposedly on it's own it can not cause gyno HOWEVER I have heard second hand accounts that it has caused gyno. What we do know is anadrol is a DHT that does not convert to estrogen but will cause lots of water weight yes a DHT that causes water weight but why? One theory is that drol works by acting like a estrogen, it's o-ring structure is similar to that of oestrogen. So if it does start to cause gyno how do you stop it? well AIs would not work since it does not convert to estrogen and taking SERMs like nolva would actually compete will drol itself and defeat the purpose of taking drol at all.

I know I didn't exactly answer your question but I can at least give an educated, I don't know answer.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    1.Sorry

2. Thought as this thread was pretty much dead no one would mine as my questions were relevant.

3.Androlic - Is the tab form I believe ?

4. As stated, I am inexperienced and trying to sort out my hasty mistakes.

5. Weight and Height are stated in post.

I admit that I have jumped into something on the back of what now appears to be extreamly "lacking" advice. I am now tryin to rectify the mistake by reading and seeking advice from people who know. Why all the "hate"? and patronising attitudes?

I simple want to know the most efficent / safest way to discontinue the use of Androlic?

If you will post your question as its own thread you will get some answers I am sure. Leave the link out though, and explain the same way you did in this post.

dd0316 is offline Member
    hmmm kfrost... so there really is no science behind it eh?

Thread Information