Thread: source checks

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question source checks

hi im new and was wondering when and how to get source checks, isnt it after a certain ammount or posts you get some privelages, i know sources arent given but seems like they would be allowed somehow so none gets killed by some fake crap, thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The rule is after 45 days membership and 100 quality posts you can request a source check from any staff members who still do them, but most of us have stopped for obvious reasons.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea, we just don't like committing felony crimes to help people we don't know.. it's a real issue..

information.. oh, we have lots of that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    not even for me BIG?

Is that banner up top legit?

ilovesus is offline Member
    Top of the line gear! try it and let me know how it works lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    not even for me BIG?

Is that banner up top legit?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yea, we just don't like committing felony crimes to help people we don't know.. it's a real issue..

information.. oh, we have lots of that..

Do me a favor and ill do you one

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    DOn'T email people here asking for sources or asking them to get gear. Do it the old fashioned way brother.... D, Chedda, and Big know what I am talking about!!!!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i know i didnt email anyone asking i just didnt know it was my first day on here, i got it

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Good Newbie

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    if you ask me you guys take those source checks too seriously. the po po's are after the ones selling it, not a source check. i mean if an undercover cop came up to me on the street and asked me if i could give him the name of a guy who sells dope and i tell him someone, or confirm who he is asking about, you think he is gonna arrest me? no he's gonna go stakeout the guy. the police do enough snooping on these message boards. if you selling juice, you gonna eventually get caught just like all those folks in raw deal did. confirming a source who sells isn't gonna get you in trouble with the law. i'll go tell everybody my cousin sells dope (or steroids for that matter), you really think the cops gonna arrest me? you folks have gotten too paranoid with this stuff.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruteman View Post
    if you ask me you guys take those source checks too seriously. the po po's are after the ones selling it, not a source check. i mean if an undercover cop came up to me on the street and asked me if i could give him the name of a guy who sells dope and i tell him someone, or confirm who he is asking about, you think he is gonna arrest me? no he's gonna go stakeout the guy. the police do enough snooping on these message boards. if you selling juice, you gonna eventually get caught just like all those folks in raw deal did. confirming a source who sells isn't gonna get you in trouble with the law. i'll go tell everybody my cousin sells dope (or steroids for that matter), you really think the cops gonna arrest me? you folks have gotten too paranoid with this stuff.

Thank you for enlightening us with your wisdom.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Dude I'm gettin a little worn out from all this posting and peeping out the window at the same time.Shhhhhhh... I think I hear someone!

Big
    if you ask me ...
    I can respond without reading the rest of your post, we didn't ask you.

im83931 is offline Senior Member

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I can respond without reading the rest of your post, we didn't ask you.

Big
    You know what's really sad? One of the main reasons I stopped doing checks is to protect the member asking for the check. A lot of places turned scammer or were compromised in ORD, and there is no way I could accurately know if a place is still legit just because it once was. I stop vouching for places so I don't stear someone wrong and they bitch about that anyway.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Big, what do you expect, most noobs that come here think steroids are magic and then don't stop to think about anything else, so they just look up a cycle and say "hey, i heard if i take this i'll gain like 50 lbs of pure muscle a week, where do i get the gear now?"

Thread Information