bruteman is offline Junior Member

Superdrol and Phera Plex

So, I go into my local nutrition store and I see the prohormones are all still there. They've just switched the chemicals around a little, but from my understanding they have the same end result. So, there's this M-Drol, which is supposed to be the Superdrol Clone, and this P-Plex, which is supposed to be the Phera Plex clone.

Now here is what I am wondering. I know Superdrol = Masteron , but I am wondering what Phera Plex equals? Anyone know?

Also, have anyone tried these new CEL prohormones? Do they work good? Is there a better one? Maybe P6 perhaps?

What about this Tren by American Cellular Labs? How close is that to real Tren? I know I've ran M1,4AD before, and it is just like real test. I've always wanted to try Tren, so I am wondering if this is just like real Tren?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    bump for this to be moved to the supplement forum

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    Phera is in league of it's known,
    It is madol.

CEL are fine, very cheap, basically the same products as their expensive counterparts.

are you saying it is something called madol? i've never ever even heard of that.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Madol/DMT = Phera. I believe it was one of the things Bonds was using.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    why would bond use prohormones.....he can definately afford the real thing.......pro hormones are a joke, compared to the real thing........

Can we please have a pro hormone forum......

I've done them both, prohormones and steroids , plenty times. I find they are nothing to joke about and just as good as the real thing. Every time I do a cycle of M1, 4AD or something I gain between 10-15 lbs, strength shoots up, etc....all the same effects as in doing any other steroid . That's basically what they are...a loophole to get around the real thing. You people can think what you want. But I get just the same results as doing a cycle of "real" test.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    why would bond use prohormones.....he can definately afford the real thing.......pro hormones are a joke, compared to the real thing........

Can we please have a pro hormone forum......
    ^ x2

Thread Information