GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member

Which is better, clen or t3?

edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:39 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Have you read all the stickies at the top of the forums?? no?? start there, and in my signature there are many links, follow them and read those.. In the top right of the screen is a search feature, it's free..

in 4-5 days after you have read all of that information, you can ask questions, and people will answer you more directly..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

Clen is way better imo, but the sides are way more noticeable.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

t3

T3 is working wonders on my girl!....do your research if you are going to use it though....no more than 8 weeks but i would stop around the 50 day mark if I were you .....if you have any anxiety problems stay away from the clen it will give you a nervous shaky feeling in most people that use it...but hey you might be onto that kind of thing LOL!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    listen to spywiz.

u need to know more abt clen AND t3 because they have their own usage protocols and work in completely different ways in hiking your metab

cheers

sssss is offline New Member

cycle Clenbuterol and T4

hi every buddy .. i am new here.i need some advice from you guys. I bought Clenbuterol 40mcg and T4 100mcg. Could any buddy tell me how to use it as a stack ?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I am going to do a cutting cycle but not sure which one to take.
    I won't be stacking either with test, and therefore leaning more towards clen .
    Any thoughts?
    Good article, it may help

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I like clen .

ironmuscle51 is offline New Member
    Clen and T3 both play different roles in fat burning. Clen will raise your body temp, where T3 increase your thyroid. T3 in my opinion is far more dangerous then Clen, because when you mess with your thyroid your body could become permanently reliant on the drug. Meaning your own thyroid will no longer function without the use of T3, by this time your doctor will prescribe the drug for you. If you know what your doing with the dosing you should be fine and never stay on too long.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Right off the profile.

On the brighter side, and of special note to dieters, administration of T3 has been shown to upregulate the beta 2 receptors in fat tissue. As you know clenbuterol and similar compounds downregulate this receptor, so using T3 with your clen will help stave off or reverse this downregulation. (1)(2)(3)(4). I would still recommend taking your benadryl every third week, though.

Also IMO T3 will not effect your thyroids after you come off of it. But i am no expert on that matter.

bmit is offline Member
    t3 can mess up your thyroid so taper it up and down. I don't run it longer then about 8 weeks though others do and can.

i stay away from clen these days as i have read to much on heart damage it MAY cause. Was overall not that impressed with it every time i used it. Not much better than otc fat burners

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    In all honesty, the fact that T3 directly affects your thyroid is enough to steer me clear of it. Clen for me.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Finally, I would like to address the issue of recovery of your natural thyroid function after you stop taking cytomel . The horror stories of people on permanent thyroid replacement just aren’t true. I remember a few years ago, the rumor was circulating that the current Ms.Fitness had permanently shut off her thyroid gland, and was now fat and on thyroid hormone permanently. This is just another horror story based in nothing but conjecture and rumour…the studies I’ve looked at have shown people recovering their thyroid hormone relatively quickly (within months, at most) after going off of several YEARS (!) of thyroid replacement therapy (10)(11). I speculate that you can optimize your metabolic rate with Cytomel for 9-10 months a year, and just normalize yourself for 2-3 months (perhaps the winter, when you are mostly covered up), and then go right back on. Some people in the studies I read were on T3 for 30 years and recovered their natural thyroid function within short order. I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Unsafe? NO.

Again from t3 profile. I would love to know from somebody who actually stacked them together.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    For me cutting has always been difficult without loosing muscle. Ephedrine kills your appetite, so your calories tend to drop, meaning loss of muscle. T3 really increases the rate protein is utilised in your body, so you will find if you do too high a dose or dont eat loads more protein than usual this will also start breaking down your muscle for the amino's. I've never really noticed anything good from taking T4. Clen is actually anti-catabolic (at least for the 1st couple of weeks) which is why i always go with clen. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. DNP scares the shit out of me lol the fact that if you take too much (and everyone has different limits which you wont know until you go over it) your body can literally cook itself from the heat produced by the rate energy is being burned in your cells.
    Well thats a little more info than you were asking about but i thought i'd have a rant

King

Thread Information