respek is offline Associate Member

[B]Tbol and EQ[/B]

I am going to start a cycle of 50 mg of tbol daily divided into a morning dose of 25mg and evening dose of 25mg. I also have about 5000mg of EQ that I previously bought. I know that some of you don't like EQ however, I know people who absolutely love the stuff. I am thinking of adding 600-800mg of EQ weekly.

Stats: 5'9'' 220lbs, 15% bf

My two biggest concerns are shut down and hair loss. Do you think that I will experience either of these side effects, if yes why? I currently take monoxidal 5% twice daily.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Hair loss and shut down aren't a concern on that cycle. Putting on muscle tissue will be your biggest concern. The two drugs you have chosen are the absolute worst muscle building drugs on this particular planet.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Hair loss and shut down aren't a concern on that cycle. Putting on muscle tissue will be your biggest concern. The two drugs you have chosen are the absolute worst muscle building drugs on this particular planet.
    x2^

I would use something what will build muscle tissue and reach your goals, fair enough i am not a lover of EQ but IMHO its a weak drug and doesnt promote muscle tissue, use something what will.............if your prone to MPB there is nothing you can do except if your lucky slightly slow it down, but the end result is a bald head

What do you guys suggest that I use then? I already bought the tbol and eq?

Quote Originally Posted by respek View Post
    What do you guys suggest that I use then? I already bought the tbol and eq?
    Save the EQ for another time when you are looking to run a mild cycles for shits and giggles. As for the Tbol. Sell it to some momo that doesn't know any better.

Run a test cycle doses ranging from 350- 500 mgs weekly for 10-12 weeks

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    x2^^^

Plus youll be supressed with running both compounds together which affects people differently.

I agree with these guys tho, simple test cycle would yield better results then the one you proposed.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shutdown is not a concern on EQ ?? i know it's not as suppresive as deca , but it sure screws with your HPTA.
    I always thought it was stronger mg/mg than deca also.
    Just shows we can all be wrong, learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Shutdown is not a concern on EQ ?? i know it's not as suppresive as deca , but it sure screws with your HPTA.
    I always thought it was stronger mg/mg than deca also.
    Just shows we can all be wrong, learn something new everyday.

Shut down and suppression are two different things. Deca shuts you down, where as EQ gives mild suppression

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shut down and suppression are two different things. Deca shuts you down, where as EQ gives mild suppression
    gotcha, cheers mate.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Same with tbol. And even if you arent shut down, being suppressed can still make you feel like complete sh*t and give you some of the same sides such as depression, lethargy, lack of motivatio, lost sense of well-being, etc... ITs not that bad but some people react differently to this type of stuff.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    I am going to start a cycle of 50 mg of tbol daily divided into a morning dose of 25mg and evening dose of 25mg. I also have about 5000mg of EQ that I previously bought. I know that some of you don't like EQ however, I know people who absolutely love the stuff. I am thinking of adding 600-800mg of EQ weekly.

Stats: 5'9'' 220lbs, 15% bf

My two biggest concerns are shut down and hair loss. Do you think that I will experience either of these side effects, if yes why? I currently take monoxidal 5% twice daily.
    Tbol is the best if you worry about hair loss like I do. EQ would b fairly safe too, I wouldn't go over 500mg though.
    Last edited by fedorrulz; 05-28-2008 at 01:39 PM.

If I run 500 mg of test a week a will get bigger while I am on it. The problem with test only cycles is that people do not keep their gains because most of it is water. AAS such as eq, tbol, primo ect...are better for keeping your gains.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    If I run 500 mg of test a week a will get bigger while I am on it. The problem with test only cycles is that people do not keep their gains because most of it is water. AAS such as eq, tbol, primo ect...are better for keeping your gains.

You can keep gains off a test only. Just use finesteride with it if you are prone to hair loss. I love tbol and anavar myself. And keep most gains frm them, although the gains aren't big.

Thread Information