CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member

Swapping to sust mid cycle?

i have done some research on the board and have seen it is o.k. to change from test e to sust 250 in mid cycle. I'm about 8-9 weeks in and have been doing test e at 500mg/week (250mg x2 week) along with 400mg /week equi.. the question i have is this, should i just continue with the 250mg sust twice per week, or would it be better to still use 500mg/week divided into 3-4 shots? ie. .67cc 3 times a week. by the way, i ran out of test e, thus the reason for the change. i hope this makes sense. i know sust should be shot every other day for max results, but i'm not sure what to do because of the change from e to sust mid cycle. i also need to make the 10cc last for at least 4-5 more weeks to finish up. thanks for the advice.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    If switching to Sust I would recommend eod schedule like you mentioned. Just go with 125mg eod until end of cycle.

thanks iagainsti. should i notice any difference in power/stamina with the eod sust verses the test e?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg of sust shot 2x wk is fine.

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    500 ONCE a week is fine. shoot 2 Xs if you WANT but it wont make any diff. peace

i'd prefer the 250 twice a week because this stuff feels like someone hit me with a bat for about three days after injection, but i want to get the most out of it, but keep it to 500mg a week. i just don't want to feel like i have decreased in the dosage (vs. test e only) because tof the several different esthers in it. i'm not sure how much of the long estered test is in it. hope that makes sense. as you can tell this is my first experience with sust.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYMAN646 View Post
    thanks iagainsti. should i notice any difference in power/stamina with the eod sust verses the test e?
    No not this late into the cycle. I see others suggested a different dosing schedule but keep this in mind, why waste what little prop is in the blend by dosing it once a week ? You will get much more stable blood levels and less sides by using the Sust eod, even just to finish off the last of your cycle.

thanks for the help.

El Ricardinho is offline New Member
    what pct u planning for this cycle im doing the same cycle roughly ?

clomid, nolva, and a-dex for 4 weeks.

Thread Information