matt9 is offline Junior Member

first cycle help

I have been lifting on and off for 4 years or so and have mainly been lifting for a semi-pro football team I play for, so mainly for overall size and strength. Recently I have decided that I want to try to compete as a bodybuilder. I have used prohoromones such as 1-AD, Superdrol, Testanate 50. I'd like to take it to the next level to see what I can do. Right now I'm taking a break from lifting to recover cause I've been lifting heavy for 4 1/2 months straight 5 days a week.
    Height- 5'11"
    weight- 200
    body fat- approx 15 %

Any suggestions?
    thanks

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    How old are you ? Nothing beats a good test only cycle for good strength and thick muscle growth, especially for a 1st cycle. 500mg/wk test-c or test-e. Did you run a pct on your PH cycles ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats your age?

yeah i ran a pct for the prohoromones... usually 6 oxo
    im 23

lookin for a relatively cheaper cycle and not a very strong cycle
    of course stronger than prohoromones though
    thanks

500 mg of a long estered test will do the trick. The 6-oxo wont be strong enough for a test pct however.

of course I want to put on mass right now cause the comp I'm thinking about entering isnt until this time next year.
    What does anyone think of the deca and Dianabol cycle? I heard its a pretty good beginner stack but like I said... I'm still pretty new at the steroid thing. Also... I know a few guys that are on them but none of them ever want to say anything about it and thats understandable... I just wish I could find out the things I need to know.
    give me an example of a long estered test...
    test eth?
    test cyp?
    thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stick with a basic cycle of test E or Cyp for 10-12 wks at 400-500mgs per week, Good PCT and make sure your diet and training program are in order.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stick with a basic cycle of test E or Cyp for 10-12 wks at 400-500mgs per week, Good PCT and make sure your diet and training program are in order.
    ^^^yep yep. A d-bol & deca cycle is horrible and you will most likely lose all your gains during pct. Test is and should be the cornerstone to any cycle !

I mean... I kinda want a cycle of something that wont make me stand out like a sore thumb. I dont want everyone around me to be like... "damn.. hes on the juice".. you know? I'd just like to slowly to moderately get bigger and stronger to get reasy for the competition next year. My arms are only about 16" right now and my chest around 44". I think my legs are around 25", so I'd like to add around an inch or inch and a half to everything. Also I dont want any bad side effects. My first cycle of superdrol I didnt take my pct right and got a little gyno and its a little annoying so I guess I'd run some nolva while on cycle? and then after whats best?

Quote Originally Posted by matt9 View Post
    I mean... I kinda want a cycle of something that wont make me stand out like a sore thumb. I dont want everyone around me to be like... "damn.. hes on the juice".. you know? I'd just like to slowly to moderately get bigger and stronger to get reasy for the competition next year. My arms are only about 16" right now and my chest around 44". I think my legs are around 25", so I'd like to add around an inch or inch and a half to everything. Also I dont want any bad side effects. My first cycle of superdrol I didnt take my pct right and got a little gyno and its a little annoying so I guess I'd run some nolva while on cycle? and then after whats best?
    Dbol will make you blow up like a ballon with mostly water weight and yes you would probably stick out like sore thumb. Test gives nice steady, keepable gains and bloat can be controlled with a good AI. You want to have a good AI on hand during cycle like L-dex and use the nolva for pct .

what kid of gains would you say one might have while on a cycle of test E or test cyp? weight wise and strength wise? I gained about 15 lbs and my core lifts went up about 40 or so pounds while on prohoromone cycles. Also why does all the info I read say that you keep your gains better with deca ?
    deca got 3 stars for keeping gains and test cyp only got one star for keeping gains. This shit is messin with me

does anyone have an opinion on a oral cycle for a first time cycle? With liver support it should be fine right? Also I know we arent supposed to say anything about where we get steroids but can anyone give any hints?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by matt9 View Post
    does anyone have an opinion on a oral cycle for a first time cycle? With liver support it should be fine right? Also I know we arent supposed to say anything about where we get steroids but can anyone give any hints?
    Marcus gave the best cycle advice you could hope for, and I'll give you a hint regarding the last question:
    If someone wanted to remain a member here and not get banned, they wouldn't ask this: {fill in the blank}

ok fair enough... well what price range should I be paying for a 10 to 12 week cycle of test cyp? From the research I've done the prices differ a whle lot from place to place so I dont know how to tell what price is reasonable ?

thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    for fvcks sake dude, read the rules and save me some typing. no price discussions.

Thread Information