Chaser is offline New Member

Question on Boosting My test

I'm bulking up for awhile before i go on any AAS cycle, but I just love having high test. It makes me feel confident and energetic, which is great for my job throughout the week as well as my workouts. I've been hearing a bit of controversy on tribulus and other non-AAS for boosting test levels, saying that it's not proven that it raises levels etc... I don't want to drastically change my test levels, just enough to make a change... What, in your opinion, is my best option. Take smaller doses of something like Test E or a supplement.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    proven ways to boost your test is diet, exercise and increase sun exposure. Taking anti-estrogens will also give a boost to your natural testosterone production but at a cost to your health. My best suggestion if you want to stay natural is to stick with diet and exercise and sunbathing otherwise use exogenous testosterone.

Thanks for the reply. I would only take anti-estrogens for acne control during/after a cycle so that's out of the picture for now. I've definatly always felt higher test after getting some sun though, so I can definatly see that. Any thoughts on the Test boost supplements out there? I'll move to the supplement section if this gets off topic.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yeah its now going towards supplements BUT a great suppllement for boosting natty test and I swear by it is tbomb 2. That stuff turns me into a walking boner!

Nice. The old lady would Love that. She's always wanting more and I can't supply. After working 10 hours, then making dinner and working out I'm just pooched and she's lucky to get big daddy once a day... sad isn't it...

Thread Information