hendrira is offline Associate Member

Liquid clen 20ml

anyone use this? it states the dosage is 1000mcg/ml, im thinking of starting at 40mcg and working up from there. Anyone know how to measure say 40mcg out of this??

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    1000mcg/ml ? Are you using the vet stuff for horses ? A ml is exactly 1 cc on a sryinge so 1/10 of a cc would net you 100mcg.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you'd need a 1cc slin pin and would draw it up four little lines. your amount will be under the .1 mark. that concentration just seems unsafe!! one little slip in your measuring and you're getting a much higher dose then expected

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro i know who you are talking about. ive seen it too. i cant state rather or not its legit, ive never used them. but you need to get yourself an oral syringe to measure it out. its gonna suck to measure it out because 1/20 of a ml to get 50mgs.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like Magicstick has your answer. I've never looked at a insulin pin-I didnt know they were more accurate at smaller dosing then regular pins. Thats why I love this place, learn something new everyday.

g0dsend is offline Member
    I have an insulin pin while measuring my clen . Increments of .1 ml. If you get one of those, you would need .05 ml, about half of a .1 ml to get 50mcg. I also find it really hard drawing fluid without a needle so if you geta needle it would make it more accurate and easier. (make sure you take off the needle when u put it in ur mouth haha)

Thread Information