shodan84 is offline New Member

Sex Drive Increased On Letro!!

Im not complaining the slightest!

But my sex drive has increased while taking liqi-fem!!

I read somewhere that it increases testosterone levels but everybody, everybody i have spoken too during my research on letro suffer from a decreased sex drive.

Im on my 8th day and i followed the tapering up to 2.5mg protocol, has any1 else experienced this??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I have only known the oppersite, decreases the sex drive and many have complaints with this side of letro.........you must be special, sounds all good to me!

lol

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Enjoy it while it last if your uping it to 2.5mg you will lose your drive. Letro has a long half life and takes a very long time to become stable in the blood stream. Once it stops your estrogen production and your currently level is used up it will shut your libido down and shut it down hard.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Enjoy it while it last if your uping it to 2.5mg you will lose your drive. Letro has a long half life and takes a very long time to become stable in the blood stream. Once it stops your estrogen production and your currently level is used up it will shut your libido down and shut it down hard.
    even on a cycle of test my brother?

yes. The loss of libido is due to a loss of estrogen. Yes, you need both (testosterone and oestrogen)to keep that sex drive going you take out either one and you will have problems. Most people don't realize this and think increasing the test will help it won't. At 2.5mg of letro your estrogen is at about zero and until your estrogen levels come back you will experience a loss of libido. Wait another week, you'll see what I am talking about.

sounds like wise words from a wise man.

im running my letro for gyno reasons and my plan was to run it 2 weeks before my deca 400mg pw/sus 500mg pw cycle, then trough out my cycle, will it still combat my pre-existing gyno that way?

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    I hate that stuff... I could get it up fine but my sperm turned into pure liquid, no thickness at all... never again

zoec79 is offline New Member
    im a woman thinking of takin steroids for the first time has anyone got any ideas on what to take? get back to me please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoec79 View Post
    im a woman thinking of takin steroids for the first time has anyone got any ideas on what to take? get back to me please!!!!

only kidding, i've been dying to use that hijacked thing lol, why would u want to use steroids ?

i mean no diss-respect but women don't look too hot on steroids , in my opinion. sorry.

i guess stuff like winstrol or deca in low doses, but would highly recommend you stay away from any form of testosterone ie sustanon or dianabol

Quote Originally Posted by shodan84 View Post
    sounds like wise words from a wise man.

im running my letro for gyno reasons and my plan was to run it 2 weeks before my deca 400mg pw/sus 500mg pw cycle, then trough out my cycle, will it still combat my pre-existing gyno that way?
    No way should you use 2.5mg ED and start your cycle. There are a lot of health problems you will get from eliminating your estogen, one you will increase chances of injury by dehydrating your muscles and joints. You will also lower your immune system drasticly and you will decrease your gains overall. After you reverse your gyno start to (titrate)tapper your letro down to a managable dose of .25 - 0.50 mg ED then you can consider starting your cycle. Do not switch to a SERM(nolva or clomid) since your going to start deca . Deca and nolva will increase gyno. Now I will ignore the fact that you are not getting your HPTA normalized before you start your cycle since that was not your question.

Good Luck with your cycle and reversal!

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    ???? deca for females say it aint so

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I read somewhere that it increases testosterone levels but everybody, everybody i have spoken too during my research on letro suffer from a decreased sex drive.

Im on my 8th day and i followed the tapering up to 2.5mg protocol, has any1 else experienced this??
    its never bothered my sex drive. I think many take too much too often

Psylence is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    I hate that stuff... I could get it up fine but my sperm turned into pure liquid, no thickness at all... never again
    Everyones different will punish some & work less for others

lex57 is offline Senior Member

bro the same happens with me. i use it for pct and i am through the roof. even more thean when on cycle. i have stated this before, but i always have said i dont recommend it for pct because i have heard so many others say it killed their sex drive. not me!

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    the only side I get from AI's is incredible joint paint. Its crippling.

No way should you use 2.5mg ED and start your cycle. There are a lot of health problems you will get from eliminating your estogen, one you will increase chances of injury by dehydrating your muscles and joints. You will also lower your immune system drasticly and you will decrease your gains overall. After you reverse your gyno start to (titrate)tapper your letro down to a managable dose of .25 - 0.50 mg ED then you can consider starting your cycle. Do not switch to a SERM(nolva or clomid) since your going to start deca . Deca and nolva will increase gyno. Now I will ignore the fact that you are not getting your HPTA normalized before you start your cycle since that was not your question.

Good Luck with your cycle and reversal!
    Thank you.

Can you tell me more about this HPTA plz and how to normalise it?

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    bro the same happens with me. i use it for pct and i am through the roof. even more thean when on cycle. i have stated this before, but i always have said i dont recommend it for pct because i have heard so many others say it killed their sex drive. not me!
    It all depends on how much you take. At levels of 2.5mg ED you will eliminate your estrogen levels and thats what kills your sex drive. In a PCT you are taking 0.25 - 0.50mg ED(or EOD) and at those levels you are just decreasing your estrogen which should not adversely effect your sex drive.

Thank you.

Can you tell me more about this HPTA plz and how to normalise it?
    Thats a rather long and complicated topic. I suggest researching it and then ask me any questions that arise. A very quick synopsis, the Hypothalamus sends a signal to your Pituitary gland which then sends a signal to your Testes to produce testosterone and sperm. Using gear disrupts this Axis and doing a proper PCT will help get it back running.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on how much you take. At levels of 2.5mg ED you will eliminate your estrogen levels and thats what kills your sex drive. In a PCT you are taking 0.25 - 0.50mg ED(or EOD) and at those levels you are just decreasing your estrogen which should not adversely effect your sex drive.
    yup when i run pct its usually .25 mg/day. i love it. i run my nolva a little longer just to make sure of no rebound also. no complaints....

Thats a rather long and complicated topic. I suggest researching it and then ask me any questions that arise. A very quick synopsis, the Hypothalamus sends a signal to your Pituitary gland which then sends a signal to your Testes to produce testosterone and sperm. Using gear disrupts this Axis and doing a proper PCT will help get it back running.
    am i wright in saying that has something to do with hcg ?

will letro make my hair fall out?

Thread Information