Elias is offline Associate Member

100mg of prop EOD is enough??

or should i bump it more?? its my first cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Yes its enough for first cycle, how come you went with a short ester?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most people don't do well on prop for a 1st cycle, shots everyday can get old after 10 weeks, and even 75mg ed is enough, if you aren't growing off of that, it's because you are too young and have enough test in ya already or you aren't eating enough, resting enough, or training enough..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    I would def recommended Test E unless you have a serious problem with water retention.

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Prop is great. If you don't care about frequent injections, you'll love Prop. I've run it on every cycle I've done, save for my first one (about 10 cycles). I like it for it's quick results and lower sides (more stable blood hormone levels). Also, might sound strange, but for me, I feel it's all part of the "ritual" of juicing. I remind myself everyday that I'm "on" by my daily injection of juice...

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    if you can do eod with out problems than the cycle is fine. DONT TOUCH UG TEST E RIGHT NOW. do not use any ug E thats out there. prop, sust or cyp are fine... HG test e is fine... but just do a search on carbolic acid before you touch any ug test e. you may get lucky and get good e but dont take the chance. peace

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    yeah, good test e is becoming harder to get. I just stick with cyp right now

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I just came back from a 2 year hiatus after finding out my test is now permanently dead (at 22 years old). Doctor put me on androgel . Anyway in relation to the topic, i made some 60mg/ml test prop with 100% EO and its absolutely painless. I would recommend using something like that. Test prop will generally hurt like a bitch and ed injects you will last about a week at best.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I just came back from a 2 year hiatus after finding out my test is now permanently dead (at 22 years old). Doctor put me on androgel. Anyway in relation to the topic, i made some 60mg/ml test prop with 100% EO and its absolutely painless. I would recommend using something like that. Test prop will generally hurt like a bitch and ed injects you will last about a week at best.
    I bet you're speaking from experience huh? Hurtful fn prop!

Elias is offline Associate Member
    i went for a short ester due to the info that says that prop lead to less bloat less side effects etc..... i used to hate needles and be afraid of them.... but now on my 3rd week and i dont care....its like a routine to me...wake up, brush my teeth, do my injections....

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I just came back from a 2 year hiatus after finding out my test is now permanently dead (at 22 years old). Doctor put me on androgel. Anyway in relation to the topic, i made some 60mg/ml test prop with 100% EO and its absolutely painless. I would recommend using something like that. Test prop will generally hurt like a bitch and ed injects you will last about a week at best.
    Damn, how long were you on before the hiatus?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    that should be sufficient.

Thread Information