partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

anyone else do it this way??

back in the day we use to make fina by just crushing up the pills, mixing 50/50 dmso and water and rub away.it worked w/ good success.how do teh rest of you guys make you transdermal?just wanted to get soem feedback on any other efficient methods barring making the inject way

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ive done fina both way dmso and injected it both came out with the same results i like using the kit only from the health side because using the kit takes out the glue and the binders. But I love fina just for that reason you get fantastic results and you can get all the components legally. If you dont mind the smell keep up with DMSO

Mike Guest
    some people will also mix it in isopropyl alcohol and make a spray out of it and spray this on their body

Mike I know when I dmso it after i apply the dmso/fina mixture I wrap my leg in saran wrap do i that with the alchol/fina mixture or do I leave it alone.

Mike Guest
    I dont think you should have to - just spray it on and walk around and in less than 5 minutes you should be dry - dont shower for 5-6 hours.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    SORRY IM NEW TO THE WHOLE ABREVIATION THING WHAT IS FINA

Fina is actually cattle implants that are shot into cattles ears (skin folds) and produce cattle that have quality meat and lean muscle mass. In the body biulding world you "brew" down the cattle implants removing the binders and glue and what you are left with is fina which you inject into you. You can also crush it up in a powder and dmso it

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    THANKS I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT HOW LONG DO YOU USUALLY DO IT IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS LIKE THE SAUCE HAS

Mike Guest
    oh yeah - hey pary boy - there's one last option for administration of the pellets - you can get a gun and shoot the cartridges into flesh as the cattle do - I dont know - works for some, it's great if you have a fear of injections

Thread Information