SNRose07 is offline Junior Member

Test E dosing and injecting

I am about to run my first cycle of test e 300. I was planning on doing 400mg/week. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on injecting. Does anyone prefer splitting their test e to 2 shots a week or only doing the full dose once a week? Also, I only have 25G x 5/8 needles. Would these be ok if i planned on injecting into my quads? Or would you highly suggest getting some inch or inch and a half needles? Thanks.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    stats please
    height
    bf%
    cycle exp
    training exp

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNRose07 View Post
    I am about to run my first cycle of test e 300. I was planning on doing 400mg/week. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on injecting. Does anyone prefer splitting their test e to 2 shots a week or only doing the full dose once a week? Also, I only have 25G x 5/8 needles. Would these be ok if i planned on injecting into my quads? Or would you highly suggest getting some inch or inch and a half needles? Thanks.
    Split them up. Reason being levels will be more stable throughout the week and you won;t be getting that spike then gradual decrease through the week. As for the pins those will be good for smaller areas such as chest i prefer a 1" for quads though and 1.5 if ur doing glutes. I suppose if lean enough the 5/8 would suffice i'd just prefer getting deeper in the muscle.

magic

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I shoot test e or test c twice a week, split fairly evenly. I use a 25ga 1'' on every spot but glutes, where I use a 23ga 1.5''.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    stats please
    height
    bf%
    cycle exp
    training exp
    -I'm 22
    -about 205
    -5'10
    -bf probably around 9-10%
    -never juiced, just tried pro hormone stuff here and there thats been on and off the market
    -about 8 years lifting. Last 4 years in the military, so lifting and gains have been up and down from deployments.

sounds good, here's some info to help you with your first test only cycle, it should give you a good base of knowledge and answer alot of your questions

first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Really good info. I am about to start a Test only cycle as well and I will save this post to read now and just before I start.

thanks, took me a while to write so i'm glad someone likes it

thanks for all the great info. I'll have to give it a read here soon. I was just still wondering about the needles. Could i get by with using the 5/8 inch. Could I just give it a little extra pressure to get the needle down in there. I just really don't want to have to waste those needles and buy and wait for more, but if i really should get the longer needles I will. I would just like to know from you experienced guys if i can get by with the 5/8. thanks.

if you are lean, which you look like you are, you can get away with them, but i would get some 1" pins, until you do i would stick to pinning your delts and possible chest or wherever you have very little fat

Thread Information