thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

i dont know what to do!

ok, ive been getting a lot of info back from a lot of u.. the general consensus I have come to form is that mexican roids arent legit anymore cuz the US cracked down on em.. etc etc etc... not just from ug uys but from others as well... some have said its fine still... but most say no.. so im asking in 1 post here, to hopefully start a lil convo between some of us...

mexican brand roids - safe or not safe?

i have other suppliers... just didnt wanna wait to get em, but i might have to.. o well... so lets see where this gets me

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    ok, ive been getting a lot of info back from a lot of u.. the general consensus I have come to form is that mexican roids arent legit anymore cuz the US cracked down on em.. etc etc etc... not just from ug uys but from others as well... some have said its fine still... but most say no.. so im asking in 1 post here, to hopefully start a lil convo between some of us...

mexican brand roids - safe or not safe?

i have other suppliers... just didnt wanna wait to get em, but i might have to.. o well... so lets see where this gets me
    Dude stop you just setting your self up for a scam!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you could have just asked this in your other thread discussing the mexican gear.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Big, you love it brother...lol

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    Im currently on a cycle of anadrol , deca and test 400. all are mexican obtained from tj. If they aint legit then I am getting one hell of a placebo effect. I am 4 weeks in now and have gained 17 lbs +lots of strength gain as well. Im sure there are lots of fakes down there. my friend who is mexican and fluent went down and got them. Im sure that helped him not get scammed. Im sure they would take advantage of the gringo if I tried.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes there are legit steroids down there and yes there are fake steroids down there. pm me the brand and i will tell you if it good or not

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    forget pm'ing me. i just read your past posts

also, what about the AE's down there.. yay? or nay?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

didnt think a question like that was considered fishing... seein as how were discussing a country lol but ok.. ill stop guess ill just have to trial and error it ..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    didnt think a question like that was considered fishing... seein as how were discussing a country lol but ok.. ill stop guess ill just have to trial and error it ..
    When you put stuff out like expect to get PM's from sources which are scams. I figured i would give you a heads up.

ahhhh ok, my impression of fishing was fishing for sources which was frowned on by the admins... cuz it can get sources in trouble or something... but yea thanks for the heads up man i appreciate it.. and i deff wont take any of the pm's to heart

Thread Information