Vitali is offline New Member

Testoprim-D pain avoidance

Wanted to do my first cycle, so I bought some gear on the web from *edit*, Test E 250 and some EQ 200. I've been taking the Test at about 500mg/wk and Adex .5 mg EOD for almost 5 wks. Not noticing too much of anything. Today I went down to Tijuana and got 9 amps of Testoprim-D (a compound of 200mg Test E and 50 mg of Propionate per amp). Honestly, I didn't even notice the Propionate content until I got home. I got it with a script from a TJ doc so I'm thinking it should be GTG. Now, if I don't see any results, I guess it's my fault for not training or eating correctly.

I've been doing a little research and it appears there's a problem with Propionate and pain/discomfort/swelling,.. etc. Due to the Propionate, I'm planning on injecting every 3 days since it has a shorter half life. Since I still have the EQ, I'm wondering if I should add some of it to my next shot of Testaprim-D to ease some of the potential pain and irritation at the injection site.

So,.. is this a good idea?

What would be a good amount to add?

Can I mix it in the same syringe at the same time? If so, should I use 3 needles?

Opinions?
    Last edited by Vitali; 05-27-2008 at 10:41 PM.

g0dsend is offline Member
    I would think you have to edit out were you bought the steriods ...

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    edit that source dude. not even initials are ok

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you still need to edit it

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    and you can draw the EQ then from the test amp and use the same needle to inject, or you can swap for a smaller/sharper needle

I edited the post. I don't get why posting initials for a site is a big deal. I didn't even come close to using the whole name and I didn't really say much about it. Seems like you guys are more concerned about the posting of those initials than you are about actually giving some helpfull advice. Whatever. Sheesh!

So I take it I can mix them?

Would I need to add a full cc of EQ or would say, 1/2 cc probably dilute it enough?
    Last edited by Vitali; 05-27-2008 at 11:04 PM.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitali View Post
    I edited the post. I don't get why posting initials for a site is a big deal. I didn't even come close to using the whole name and I didn't really say much about it. Seems like you guys are more concerned about the posting of those initials than you are about actually giving some helpfull advice. Whatever. Sheesh!

So I take it I can mix them?

Would I need to add a full cc of EQ or would say, 1/2 cc probably dilute it enough?
    Actually I'm much more concerned about the posting of those initials than I am about your question. It's people like you who post sources or elude to sources that cause boards like this to be shut down or draw extra attention from LE.

As for your question, why are you switching compounds mid-cycle? 5 weeks in you should just be starting to see the effects of your test-e. 30 seconds of research would tell you that. As far as what you bought, mixed-esters generally suck as they will cause unstable hormone levels and lead to increased side effects an not as good results.

Diluting with EQ at this stage is dumb too. EQ is compound that needs to be run for 12 weeks to really see any benefit out of it. It is an active hormone substance, not a "dilutant". Get some sterile oil if you want to dilute your gear, it's too late in the cycle to start adding in EQ at guesstimated doses. You haven't even tried the gear yet anyway... maybe it will be pain free? There is pain free prop out there. Besides, no pain; no gain. Don't be a wuss.

Have you even heard of a PCT, by the way? Do some research, man.

Also, just because you "got a script from TJ" doesn't mean anything as far as if your gear is fake or not, either.

D-Unit,

Why do you guys get so bent when noobs ask "dumb" questions or do "dumb" things? When you're new at something isn't that expected to some degree? I'm just learning like you are. You're just farther along the road than I am.

You asked why I'm switching compounds. I'm not. I'm still using Test E and adding Propionate . It's a short acting ester, so I should still get some benefit from it during the remainder of a 12 wk cycle. I just got some new Test because of concern with the UGL.

I agree, I probably should dilute with sterile oil. That makes sense to me. Someone PM me where I can get it. If I can't find it by Thursday, I guess I'll just add .25 cc and see how it goes.

Also, why did you mention PCT? I don't see how that relates to my situation.

I understand a script in TJ is not the same as here in the states, but it's the only script I have. At this point I think it's the best shot I've got at legit product.

Oh, and why is that little squirrel taking a piss in the corner of your post?
    Last edited by Vitali; 05-28-2008 at 10:00 AM.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    bottom line....testoprim-d hurts and its not a good hurt....cut with what you want....but it hurts...give it away...im serious..

I agree, I probably should dilute with sterile oil. That makes sense to me. Someone PM me where I can get it.
    Never mind. Found it.

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    bottom line....testoprim-d hurts and its not a good hurt....cut with what you want....but it hurts...give it away...im serious..
    This is exactly why I want to cut it.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitali View Post
    D-Unit,

Why do you guys get so bent when noobs ask "dumb" questions or do "dumb" things? When you're new at something isn't that expected to some degree? I'm just learning like you are. You're just farther along the road than I am.

You asked why I'm switching compounds. I'm not. I'm still using Test E and adding Propionate . It's a short acting ester, so I should still get some benefit from it during the remainder of a 12 wk cycle. I just got some new Test because of concern with the UGL.

I agree, I probably should dilute with sterile oil. That makes sense to me. Someone PM me where I can get it. If I can't find it by Thursday, I guess I'll just add .25 cc and see how it goes.

Also, why did you mention PCT? I don't see how that relates to my situation.

I understand a script in TJ is not the same as here in the states, but it's the only script I have. At this point I think it's the best shot I've got at legit product.

Oh, and why is that little squirrel taking a piss in the corner of your post?
    We dont mind dumb questions, but we do mind noobs, that dont read the rules and post lab names, sources and it is sh!t like this that pisses us off.....We are trying to keep our community safe.....

I admit I was wrong. I didn't read the rules and I thought just posting the initials would be okay. I figured if somebody doesn't already know about the site, given 2 initials, it would be hard to figure out the name of the site. Also, I know this particular site has a banner ad on another board, so it would appear they want their name out there in plain sight. Anyways, I apologize for the mistake.

For the record, I added .5 cc of the old Test e to the Testoprim-D and so far (1 hr) absolutely 0 pain. I'm pretty surprised from the horror stories I've read about Testoprim-D. If it continues with little or no pain I'll just add .25 cc next time then nothing after that.

Thread Information