biodiversity is offline Associate Member

symptoms of high blood pressure?

are these symptoms of high blood pressure? red face, erection dysfuntion,loss of appetite, nervous feeling ? because I am having all of these eventhough i am running nolva at 20mg daily and i am not ingesting too much sodium!

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    are these symptoms of high blood pressure? red face, erection dysfuntion,loss of appetite, nervous feeling ? because I am having all of these eventhough i am running nolva at 20mg daily and i am not ingesting too much sodium!
    well yes and they can also vary... have you checked your blood pressure? Just check it... it is not expensive. You don't have to necessarily wait for symptons... it is good to know them, but the only way to be certain how you are and to rule other things out of the equation is to monitor it along with your symptoms..

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    well yes and they can also vary... have you checked your blood pressure? Just check it... it is not expensive. You don't have to necessarily wait for symptons... it is good to know them, but the only way to be certain how you are and to rule other things out of the equation is to monitor it along with your symptoms..
    right. actually, you can check it for free at almost any pharmacy. the BP machines may not be 100% accurate, but at least you'll have an idea. i had high BP during my first cycle, but i wasn't nervous, had no problem gettin it up and ate like a hog. go to the pharmacy tomorrow and check it.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Do you have headaches. I have high bp. When mine is elevated I get the worst F'n headaches.
    But yes all of those can be symptoms of bp issues.

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    yeah...i'd worry about headaches and chest pains the most

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I take 1 diazepam b4 my wrk/out..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    High blood pressure usually causes no symptoms.

Even if high blood pressure does cause symptoms, the symptoms are usually mild and nonspecific (vague, or suggesting many different disorders).

Thus, high blood pressure often is labeled "the silent killer."

People who have high blood pressure typically don't know it until their blood pressure is measured.
    Sometimes people with high blood pressure have the following symptoms:

Headache

Dizziness

Blurred vision

Nausea

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

physicslifter is offline Junior Member
    Dude, spend the $50 or so on a BP cuff to have at home, it's money well spent so you can monitor yourself and not hassle with having to go somewhere to get it done...

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    I take 1 diazepam b4 my wrk/out..
    What??? 1 Valium pre work out is a horrible idea. Its not bp medication. Its a benzodiazapine. Its addictive and it effects the brain similarly to alcohol. Would you do a couple of shots of liquor before cardio too.

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    I am getting better now the nausea is gone , i am starting to get a wood in the morning and my appetite is up again I think these were the side effect of anadrol and now they subsided!! 2 more weeks and the test-e will kick in and my appetite and sex drive will be up to the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    What??? 1 Valium pre work out is a horrible idea. Its not bp medication. Its a benzodiazapine. Its addictive and it effects the brain similarly to alcohol. Would you do a couple of shots of liquor before cardio too.
    yeah, no friggin kidding...benzodiazaprine before working out! WTF? Maybe before bed for AAS related sleep problems, but even there, I've found ambien CR to work much better...and it's much less addictive.

juice555 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep View Post
    right. actually, you can check it for free at almost any pharmacy. the BP machines may not be 100% accurate, but at least you'll have an idea. i had high BP during my first cycle, but i wasn't nervous, had no problem gettin it up and ate like a hog. go to the pharmacy tomorrow and check it.
    If your arms are over 15" dont put much faith in the machines. mine are only 16" and they read on many occasions 160/69. scared the crap outta me. i went to the doc, and he used a proper cuff. the readings were normal.

Quote Originally Posted by juice555 View Post
    If your arms are over 15" dont put much faith in the machines. mine are only 16" and they read on many occasions 160/69. scared the crap outta me. i went to the doc, and he used a proper cuff. the readings were normal.
    LOL, I know what you mean, I always have to remind the nurse to get the large cuff when I go to the doctors office.... My home unit has the regular cuff, and I just use it for relative measurements instead of absolute measurements....

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    Red face? Check your red blood count as early as possible. Your symptoms are the same that I got when my RBC was to the roof.

customworksking is offline Associate Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I have it for other reasons as well my bp is fine with or without ..It helps me on leg day...I will try a shot of jack next time

kuad is offline Member
    interesting............

Psylence is offline Junior Member
    You can find some natural stuff that will actually work for lowering bp other than that see your doc and get it checked properly with a manual bp machine

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind you need to check yourself on a regular basis. One or two readings won't be accurate as your BP will fluctuate throughout the day.

biodiveristy,
    Don't wait for the symptoms to subside. As said above, they could get better and your BP could still be elevated....damaging some very important stuff.

Thread Information