Thread: headaches...

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy headaches...

been gettting some serious headaches lately. sometimes feel a little dizzy too. im 4 1/2 weeks into my first cycle of test prop, deca , and mast. had headaches at mild headaches at begining of cycle but not as bad and they went away. now theyre coming back and they hurt more.

went to rite-aid this morning and checked my bp at one of those booths and it came up 126/68. checked it again tonight at my folks house and it was same? thats normal bp right? any ideas wha else it could be? been taking ibuprofen to deal with pain. is this ok too? thanks

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    Check your RBC, a too viscus blood can lead to headaches and many steroids can rise up your Red Blood Count.

binder is offline Member
    eh, deca MIGHT raise your RBC a little. usually that's with EQ. wouldn't hurt to have it checked. if ur scared of that you can always go donate blood, if you feel better afterwards, then there ya go.

how is your diet? it could me TONS of things to cause headaches. hard workouts will also tense up muscles in the neck or cause neck problems which leads directly to headaches.

your diastolic pressure seems to be slightly low for that systolic pressure. that's a 60mmhg difference in pressures. usually you'd like to see 30-40 difference. when it starts getting out of range it could be the result of an underlying problem. your doctor would be best to discuss this with since he has a full medical history and would know if this is normal for you or a precurser to a problem.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    eh, deca MIGHT raise your RBC a little. usually that's with EQ. wouldn't hurt to have it checked. if ur scared of that you can always go donate blood, if you feel better afterwards, then there ya go.

how is your diet? it could me TONS of things to cause headaches. hard workouts will also tense up muscles in the neck or cause neck problems which leads directly to headaches.

your diastolic pressure seems to be slightly low for that systolic pressure. that's a 60mmhg difference in pressures. usually you'd like to see 30-40 difference. when it starts getting out of range it could be the result of an underlying problem. your doctor would be best to discuss this with since he has a full medical history and would know if this is normal for you or a precurser to a problem.
    wow. you seem pretty intelligent. glad to know your on the board.

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post

thakns for the info. so do you mean that the low diastolic pressure could be the cause of my headaches or another problem that i dont know about?

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster77 View Post
    thakns for the info. so do you mean that the low diastolic pressure could be the cause of my headaches or another problem that i dont know about?
    sometimes low diastolic CAN cause headaches. your systolic is in the normal range so i'm not sure that the diastolic being low would cause the headaches. it could be in indication of something else though...usually when there is a large difference between pressures that might be an indication of valve regurge. Don't quote me and don't freak out. I do'nt know your medical history and haven't done a physical on you so its hard to diagnose over the computer.

i would say it would be something to discuss with your personal physician. There are many small things that can cause headaches so i wouldn't worry so much about it. I would, however, at least look into it.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    wow. you seem pretty intelligent. glad to know your on the board.
    thanks. many years of school

i'm up for questions if you have any. I enjoy helping people....that's what I do.

Thread Information