edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

Made a tiny mistake

Well guys I made a silly mistake. I am 6 weeks into my 14 week clen /t3 cycle accompanied by sustanon . I am taking 500mg every week and im following the 2weeks off/2weeks on protocol for the clen. The t3 well im goin up to only 100. My main goal was to cut but I made a silly mistake and made my cycle with dosages for woman for the clen/t3 so I have been wondering why the hell i been famishing myself and running like a horse and i havent been losing weight. Now I know why lol. My point is what do I do? Should I just stop running the clen/t3 and save for another cycle, or order the appropriate t3/clen and wait 3 weeks for it 2 come? Thnx in advance guys, this isnt my first cycle I just made a very very silly and stupid mistake. Im at 17% bf so if I just ran the sust it wouldnt suck I just wouldnt look the way I want to, which really sux.

bump..

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    what dosages were you running your t3 and clen at?

You can still cut with Sust,.........diet will determine how you look at the end of your cycle.......

Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387 View Post
    bump..
    And why would you bump your thread, it had only been up for 5 min, before you got impatient and bumped it......just calm down and give us some time to respond.....

Not impatient at all, didnt mean offense by it, just annoyed at myself for being a village idiot. I mean I have a good diet but I have taken clen /t3 and lost like 2 to 3 lbs a week! I was expecting to look like a twig by this week and instead im looking wider, not bloated but not dry and thin like I was expecting. I only ramped up then clen to 120 and the t3 I just made to go up to 120.
    clen 20/40/40/60/60/80/100/120/100/80/60/60/40/20.

What is your xperience with T3 and clen ?

Also, what are your complete stats?
    lifting experience?
    Diet(provide some numbers?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    120mcg is not a small dose of T3
    no point in ramping your clen down, just stop taking it

Ive done 10 cycle already 3 of them included clen /t3. Im 21 been lifting and playing sports since high school. Most cycle are test E and they were for performace reasons, I just recently started juicing to actually look good. My last cycle was in the fall and it was a test E 500mgs EW/ Tren E 400 MGs Ew. That got me to bout16% bf. CUrrently weigh 210 5''11 at 17.6% bf. intake 300mgs of protein and try to keep colaric intake between 2000 and 25000

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    120mcg is not a small dose of T3
    no point in ramping your clen down, just stop taking it
    Well I was reading A log on this site I will try to find it and it showed somebody ramping down. As for the t3 I have taken 150 mcgs before but that was just for a few days and i had to go down and because I couldnt handle the sides. I dont think the gear is fake because I have had this source for a while although the brand I used to purchase is no longer made I dont think I got fake gear. Thnx 4 the reply Kratos

Your only 21, and you have done 10cycles......and you only weigh 210 at 17% bf......sounds to me, like you really need to rethink you diet.....

I only take 50mcg of t3 ed and i get the results i want fast.....

Are you taking an AI? you could be holding a little water due to sust. I get thinner when I come off.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Your only 21, and you have done 10cycles......and you only weigh 210 at 17% bf......sounds to me, like you really need to rethink you diet.....

Yeah, that's ridic, you should replace the basics with chemicals

Like I said, the other cycles were little weak cycles and they were mainly for performance reasons. Didnt really care about bf% or anything like that. 210 at 17% bf i know isnt extraordinary, but im not here to compare your standards to mine. I really did ask a simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Are you taking an AI? you could be holding a little water due to sust. I get thinner when I come off.
    Oh yes, I have the ai's on hand but I dont think im holding water. Ive seen how i look while holding water and it isnt pretty lol. That I am happy about, at best close to no water retention from the sust.

Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387 View Post
    Like I said, the other cycles were little weak cycles and they were mainly for performance reasons. Didnt really care about bf% or anything like that. 210 at 17% bf i know isnt extraordinary, but im not here to compare your standards to mine. I really did ask a simple question.
    I wasnt trying to compare stats, i was merely stating that by the numbers your giving me, your diet is probbly off...and i am trying to give you a simple answer, but i cant, until i know all the info......

I wasnt trying to compare stats, i was merely stating that by the numbers your giving me, your diet is probbly off...and i am trying to give you a simple answer, but i cant, until i know all the info......
    I apologize if I came off rude, really didnt mean to, I realize you are trying to help and I am really appreciative, just sometimes you dunno if somebody is trying to be sarcastic or not on these boards, thats why I dont post as much as I would like to.

binder is offline Member

listen to this.

what ever happened to the whole part of eating healthy and adjusting nutrition to get what you want?

if you're exercising and eating properly, there is no reason why that weight shouldn't come right off.....something isn't adding up and i'm sure it's not your use of drugs....

Thread Information