dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Dosage accosiated with the lies on the pin gauge?

I'm gonna bump up my Equipoise dose this week to 600mgs per week split into 2 shots.My mg per ml is 250.My question is to what line on the gauge should I take the oil to too give me 300mgs,1 line after 1 cc will be 312.5 mgs so should I do 1 cc and a half a line?

I'm currently doing this

Mondays Test E 250/Equipoise 250

Thursday Test E 250/Equipoise 250

6 weeks/finished

Revised/starts tomorrow

Monday Test E 500mgs/Equipoise 300mgs

Thursday Test E 250/Equipoise 300mgs

4 weeks

Then back to the first protocol for the final 3 weeks

I'm still waiting for my Anavar I'm gonna throw that in at the last 7 or 6 weeks at 70 or 80 mgs ed depending on when it get's here.Just to give the full spectrum of my cycle.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Keep the test levels the same, it looks as if your jumping it up to 750mg per week of test?

Also I would just keep it at 1 line over, youll only be getting almost 25mg above your dosage which isnt much with EQ.

Dont pyramid, just keep it all the same to keep stable blood/hormone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Keep the test levels the same, it looks as if your jumping it up to 750mg per week of test?

Also I would just keep it at 1 line over, youll only be getting almost 25mg above your dosage which isnt much with EQ.

Dont pyramid, just keep it all the same to keep stable blood/hormone levels.
    But won't I get more gains by elevating the level of test?I thought more meant more gains.

Doing 600mgs of Eq with 500mgs of Test is ok?

Also I've gone up to 750mgs of suss before for 12 weeks in 1 shot per week and had no pct and no causes for concern of gyno.Are you worried I could be prone to gyno?Is that why you would suggest to keep the blood levels more stable?
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-28-2008 at 03:14 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    But won't I get more gains by elevating the level of test?I thought more meant more gains.
    Doing 600mgs of Eq with 500mgs of Test is ok?

Also I've gone up to 750mgs of suss before for 12 weeks in 1 shot per week and had no pct and no causes for concern of gyno.Are you worried I could be prone to gyno?Is that why you would suggest to keep the blood levels more stable?
    Not nessecarilly, diet will depict your gains. Also, by increasing then decreasing the dosage you will be more prone to sides as your blood/hormone levels will be fluxuating. Do you have a PCT set up for this cycle? With AAS all you need for test in order to function correctly is an HRT dose so yes 600mg of EQ and 500mg of test is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Not nessecarilly, diet will depict your gains. Also, by increasing then decreasing the dosage you will be more prone to sides as your blood/hormone levels will be fluxuating. Do you have a PCT set up for this cycle? With AAS all you need for test in order to function correctly is an HRT dose so yes 600mg of EQ and 500mg of test is perfectly fine.
    Yes armidex and clomid.What sides should I be concerned with other then acne?

bump
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-28-2008 at 06:45 PM.

bump,tomorrow I'll decide whether or not to bump my dose.

If the sides are only acne then I'm gonna bump the dose.Big?

Thread Information