learnme123 is offline New Member

How do I run test Enanthate with deca?-noob

I already have my gear I am just trying to figure out how to run it.
    I am 6'3, 20 y/o, 180 pounds, my diet is in check. This will be my first cycle...
    I have-
    2 10ml bottles test enanthate 250
    2 10ml bottles deca 200
    1 bottle with 60 tabs nolvadex 10mg.

i can also get either test Propionate or d-bol. to run with it....which is better??

I would like some input on the dosing....Also...i am aware that I need to run the test for 2 weeks past the deca.

I am not sure how many shots per week of each???
    and if i can take the deca and test on the same day??
    thanks-
    Last edited by learnme123; 05-28-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Gears is offline Member
    Well, you should really run Deca for 12, test for 14, but with what you have, you need to run the test at 208mg/injection assuming 2x pins per week, so that would be 4/5 ml per shot for the test. I would also run d-bol out of the two, considering you just need it to get things going, and you`re already running enough test.

Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Well, you should really run Deca for 12, test for 14, but with what you have, you need to run the test at 208mg/injection assuming 2x pins per week, so that would be 4/5 ml per shot for the test. I would also run d-bol out of the two, considering you just need it to get things going, and you`re already running enough test.
    forgive me but what is a pin?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    a pin is a syringe

oooo haha thanks...well so that means i can inject them at the same time then?

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by learnme123 View Post
    oooo haha thanks...well so that means i can inject them at the same time then?
    Yeah, as long as its not a ridiculous ml amount in a single spot, which it wont be for what you`re doing.

Yes, you can mix the injectables into one syringe, this will cut down on the number of injections needed.....

ok awesome thanks....and what about the nolvadex ...when should i start that??

I try not to take over 3ml per injections......

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Yes, you can mix the injectables into one syringe, this will cut down on the number of injections needed.....
    okay thats badass...i did not know that! thanks

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If your diet was in check you should be much heavier. Whats' the hurry, you want to be on TRT for the rest of your life? I think you can gain more natural weight if you dial in your diet and exercise regiment. 180 pounds at 6'3" is pretty skinny, as I'm 6'3" tall and I weigh 220lbs. I would bag the cycle for now and build up your foundation upon which you can grow on. Would you build a house on a foundation that was not solid?

I already have my gear I am just trying to figure out how to run it.
    I am 6'3, 20 y/o, 180 pounds, my diet is in check.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 05-28-2008 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    If your diet was in check you should be much heavier. Whats' the hurry, you want to be on TRT for the rest of your life? I think you can gain more natural weight if you dial in your diet and exercised regiment. 180 pounds at 6'3" is pretty skinny, as I'm 6'3" tall and I weigh 220lbs. I would bag the cycle for now and build up your foundation upon which you can grow on.
    well i am competing in 4 weeks...note the pose...i was 210...im actually 19 i will be 20 when i do the cycle...i am talll and lanky with a high metabolism

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    with this being your first cycle i wouldnt reconmend more then just a test only cycle. and you are still a little young to be using aas. your body is still producing lots of natty test.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    with this being your first cycle i wouldnt reconmend more then just a test only cycle. and you are still a little young to be using aas. your body is still producing lots of natty test.
    well when is the proper age to begin using illegal steroids ...?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    well when is the proper age to begin using illegal steroids...?
    like your sarcasm there. imo you should be at the very least 22+. for reasons that im sure you dont understand and for reasons that you have failed to research.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    like your sarcasm there. imo you should be at the very least 22+. for reasons that im sure you dont understand and for reasons that you have failed to research.
    haha i was just jokin man...i mean either way...im gonna get swole either way so i figured i should start this summer...i know that natural test production tapers off around 25 for most but also know a few guys who were my age when they started and one of them is 270 and 6ft tall....

its my destiny...if everyone here says to hold off...then i will, but i figured that adding artificial test on top of what i am already producing...i know it shuts down when you start...but i figured at my age it would come back quicker once i am off...meaning i would retain more muscle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I doubt you get "swole" considering your diet is sub-par, you will probably get some minor, temporary gains. You mention that you are competing in 4 weeks, even if it is an all natural competition you are too small to do very well I'm afraid. You need to perfect your diet and training for the next few years at least.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    a pin is a syringe
    A pin is a slang term for a needle not a syringe

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I doubt you get "swole" considering your diet is sub-par, you will probably get some minor, temporary gains. You mention that you are competing in 4 weeks, even if it is an all natural competition you are too small to do very well I'm afraid.
    first of all big...i am competing in a teen class...second...i know am bigger that atleast 3 of the competitors...third...i know how to bulk...the first year i started bodybuilding i went from 155lbs to 190lbs eating around 5000cals perday.

Big
    first of all big...i am competing in a teen class...second...i know am bigger that atleast 3 of the competitors...third...i know how to bulk...the first year i started bodybuilding i went from 155lbs to 190lbs eating around 5000cals perday.
    I'm sorry, I thought perhaps that was your picture in your avatar, that and your stats made me think your diet needs work. If you know how to bulk why risk damaging your hpta?

not to mention i wont be starting the cycle til after the comp...

Big
    not to mention i wont be starting the cycle til after the comp...
    hopefully about 4 years after

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm sorry, I thought perhaps that was your picture in your avatar, that and your stats made me think your diet needs work. If you know how to bulk why risk damaging your hpta?
    what dont you understand about i am dieting down for a competion? i am 7%bf....and i have been working out for almost 2 years...so...should i just not do the gear or what?

Big
    Believe it or not I understand a wee bit about diet, like how do diet and retain muscle mass, you should look into that.
    As for whether or not you should do gear at your age, on the off chance there was any misunderstanding, no, you should not.

Thread Information