Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

effects of prohormones on 19 year olds

i'd just like some opinions and reasons why or why not you all think that people under 20 should or shouldn't take prohormones

does it negatively affect hpta?

how bout affects on natty test levels?

do you think that it will have a good, bad or neutral long term effect?

what prohormones have you all used and how did they work for you?

anything you guys want to say is game
    btw, i agree we need a prohormone forum for questions like this cause i don't know if it should go here or in the supplement forum?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know bro. ive never done much research into PH's. i dont have much knowlege on them. but from my little understanding of them they can also effect your natty test production.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Pro hormones are oral steroids , plain and simple for the most part. They still have all the same risks as orals do, cholesterol desimation, high blood pressure, Bloat, etc.... You can buy them over the counter till Congress pass a law against them, and then they're gone, only to be replaced by a more toxic version.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    I believe injectables are safer than prohormones, and would still advise not to take either at 19.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Also since most of them have never been included in a true medical study.....and were never devoloped as a medical drug...you may end getting just as bad of a neggitive effect if not worst than steroids .....at your age....make sure you're getting plenty of protein and push the weights harder.....good luck!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Pro hormones are oral steroids, plain and simple for the most part. They still have all the same risks as orals do, cholesterol desimation, high blood pressure, Bloat, etc.... You can buy them over the counter till Congress pass a law against them, and then they're gone, only to be replaced by a more toxic version.
    word. If you dont mind the illegal"ness" then i would just look into steroids . or at least igf1. Because ph's have less or same effect as their "real" couterpart and more side effects.

i'm not looking into steroids , at least not for several years, this is just an informational thread that i started to get some info on PH's, though i don't want to start those either, thanks for all the replies so far

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    word. If you dont mind the illegal"ness" then i would just look into steroids. or at least igf1. Because ph's have less or same effect as their "real" couterpart and more side effects.
    are you saying that igf-r1 is safe for someone under the age of 21, wouldn't that open the door for hgh as well, i was under the impression that these shouldn't be used until 21-24, same as AS?

hey hey im not advocating anything for peoples under the age of 21. im just saying if you where looking into ph's it opens the door for pretty much everything

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    are you saying that igf-r1 is safe for someone under the age of 21, wouldn't that open the door for hgh as well, i was under the impression that these shouldn't be used until 21-24, same as AS?
    good question.. what is the negative effects of hgh on someone who is 19-21??

but on top of that i couldnt really see "why" igf1lr3 would be harmful for someone around 20 ...

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    but on top of that i couldnt really see "why" igf1lr3 would be harmful for someone around 20 ...
    my bad, i'm not trying to get you flamed or anything, just searching around for info and such, i think i'll post this and ask gear to help me with it in the hgh, igf forum, thanks for the replys so far

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dude for reals ph are weak they are real bad for your liver u should just do test shots way better for u plus im the manager of a supp store and olny like *****s and people that dont know shit about working out take ph

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    dude for reals ph are weak they are real bad for your liver u should just do test shots way better for u plus im the manager of a supp store and olny like *****s and people that dont know shit about working out take ph
    wish i could, but i just turned 19 so i'll wait a couple more years and just stick around here and research so i'm ready when i actually do start, maybe as a present to myself on my 21 birthday since i don't have to worry about growing since my growth plates have already closed due to a car accident

idk ph arn't that good imo i think it just helps strenth a lot .try tren 2

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    idk ph arn't that good imo i think it just helps strenth a lot .try tren 2
    I disagree....i got more results off the original superdrol than I have off pretty much anything but dbol . The SD gains were much dryer though.

well u prob dont eat/train correctly cause nothing is a strong as anabolic steroids

matt9 is offline Junior Member
    ive taken 3 cycles of prohoromones over the years and every time, I put on 15-20 lbs in a month and all core lifts went up at least 35 lbs. On my last PH cycle, my bench went from a one rep max of 245 to a one rep max of 305 in 30 days and my squat went up a good 30-40 lbs also. So dont say it doesnt work cause it really does and by looking at some of the gains so of you all are getting on roids, the prohoromones look just as strong. I still am going to do a cycle of test so I can see for myself which I like better.
    oh and people say .."ohhh dont do prohoromones.. they are weaker and the are more expensive than real gear" are you kidding me!!??
    PH's are about half the price of a test only cycle!

anyone have a comment?

we can't comment on price, nice highjack, lol

i mean i dont know why nobody can comment on anything i said earlier... im just sayig that ph's do work and they work WELL!

if anyone on here has done ph cycles and real gear cycles... let me know what the difference is so maybe i can prepare for a real gear cycle

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    prohormones give less positive effects with the same or more negative effects

oh and my workout buddy took the same cycle of ph's that i did and he gained about 25 lbs and his bf was only lke 1% more when he got done. I dont want anyone thinking that i think ph's are the same as roids cause im sure real gear is stronger but i was just making a point i guess

basically if you wanna do something that messes with your natural test production then do steroids dont go half ass and do crappy prohormones

ok well then tell me... explain to me how much better the gains wold be with real gear...
    wight gain strength gains?
    i mean i consider adding 55 lbs to my bench in 30 days to be significant... not to mention the weigt gains and vascularity
    so someone explain to me the huge margin between roids and ph's

GearHead5905 is offline Junior Member
    PH are just stupid to do at any age just like roids, bro spend your money on some healthy food

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHead5905 View Post
    PH are just stupid to do at any age just like roids, bro spend your money on some healthy food
    ok why is yor name gear head when you say steroids ar stupid. his is a steroid forum. sure it does have other things but there are better ones that focus specificly on whatever your looking at.

GearHead5905 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    ok why is yor name gear head when you say steroids ar stupid. his is a steroid forum. sure it does have other things but there are better ones that focus specificly on whatever your looking at.
    Gearhead as in cars

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead5905 View Post
    ^^^^^
    Dude, your like a white supremist hanging out at a party in compton. Your Opinions will obviously be opposed here, so why are you here?

Anyways, PH's are a bad idea at a young age considering your packing some serious anabolic hormones Already.

you seem to be convinced that prohormones are very powerful and almost as much so as steroids . if that works for you then stick with the prohormones, but the reality is they are not nearly as powerful and they are very hard on your body.

dude... you still havent explained to me what the margin is!! You keep beating around the bush. What is the HUGE difference in roids vs ph's? I mean would you gain 40 lbs? bench go up 100 lbs? I mean I'm sure if you did some advanced cycle of gear, you could gain 40 lbs, but you would also pay out the ass for it. Even a test only cycle costs more than I was hoping it would so... explain to me why i should do it? just tell me.. dont keep saying the same thing over and over

Quote Originally Posted by matt9 View Post
    if anyone on here has done ph cycles and real gear cycles... let me know what the difference is so maybe i can prepare for a real gear cycle
    real gear is a million times better

dude... you still havent explained to me what the margin is!! You keep beating around the bush. What is the HUGE difference in roids vs ph's? I mean would you gain 40 lbs? bench go up 100 lbs? I mean I'm sure if you did some advanced cycle of gear, you could gain 40 lbs, but you would also pay out the ass for it. Even a test only cycle costs more than I was hoping it would so... explain to me why i should do it? just tell me.. dont keep saying the same thing over and over
    your question is unanswerable as each person is different and will gain differently depending mostly on diet. to answer your question as well as i can though, as you probably know, most steroids are injected, which is a much better method of absorbtion than oral, also, ph's are not pure, they are formulated to pass legal guidelines and therefore must have added ingredients that take away from their effects, not to mention they are extremely toxic compared to injectable steroids

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    i'd just like some opinions and reasons why or why not you all think that people under 20 should or shouldn't take prohormones

does it negatively affect hpta?

how bout affects on natty test levels?

do you think that it will have a good, bad or neutral long term effect?

what prohormones have you all used and how did they work for you?

anything you guys want to say is game
    btw, i agree we need a prohormone forum for questions like this cause i don't know if it should go here or in the supplement forum?
    natural hormone levels are optimal at that age.
    all a person needs then is tons of good nutrition and training

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya i agree with ****.

but if you really are concerned do it right, train hard, eat big and why buy pro hormones?

Why not just buy a good beginners AAS cycle with PCT. its less toxic, better for your liver, and cheaper.

WHy people get pro hormones i dont know.

Just cause its legal doesnt mean its better for you.

man come on... cheaper? I looked into a test only cycle and the test by itself is twice what a prohoromone cycle is... not to mention the pct. actually ive researched a lot about test and its price range and black market price range. Its a whole lot more!

im tired of people saying real gear is cheaper!! Learn about what your talking about before you say stuff! Damn.. if it was cheaper, id be the first to be doing it

im tired of people saying real gear is cheaper!! Learn about what your talking about before you say stuff! Damn.. if it was cheaper, id be the first to be doing it
    maybe your source just overcharges you, it's not like you know everyone's sources and can check the prices we are paying, so maybe you need to learn what you're talking about before you say stuff.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    real gear is a lot safer especially for your liver. For price, I guess it depends on your source. I have only tried m1t before and it gave me nice gains/strength. I was a lot stronger on m1t than on dbol for sure. Very likely i will kickstart my next cycle with m1t.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information