dannyh11 is offline Junior Member

aesthetics of test enth only cycle

team...i am planning on running a mild 1st cycle of 10 weeks at 300mg test enth, then nolva for pct. my question is...if i eat clean will i put on lean bulk or puffy bulk....should i run a low dose of an ai to help minimise bloat? Stats are 28...6'0" 82kg lifting for years but rarely disciplined like i am now. thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    well with enth you will have some bloating but its not anything that you cant get off with a good pct. it is totally diet dependent on what type of results you get from any cycle. i wouldnt run anything along with this cycle because some estrogen is good for growing and building muscle.

by the way welcome to the board and good first post.

thanks nate...appreciated

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    500mgs seems to be the normal for test e, however 300mgs is fine too. You will get a lil bloat while on cycle but like nate said you'll lose it during you pct. If you don't want any bloat/low estrogen then take something like arimidex while on cycle. However you'll see more gains w/o the AI. Your choice, have fun on cycle.

I hit 300 posts!!! Finally!!!

congrats on the 300 posts....im up to 3. thanks for the info

Don't go crazy with the adex you should need that much, try .25mg eod as a start and adjust accordingly.

yeah, i think i might just hit the test and see what happens....i will have adex on hand and if i blow up will start at .25mg a day. will limiting sodium help?

Yes, sodium seems to help bloat. Less sodium=less bloat. I agree with you starting your test cycle and see what happens. You can adjust accordingly after you start. Having the adex on hand will enable you to do your cycle effectively. Sounds like your ready to go, good luck and have fun.

llrockyll is offline Member
    c'mon guys...in no way should this guy be touching gear. get on a good diet/lifting plan and ull be set.

a little more info please rocky

if your referring to my avatar...yep thats me at 76kg....lets see your pic....enough hiding behind miss duff. seriously though...your reasons why i shouldnt hit the gas?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyh11 View Post
    if your referring to my avatar...yep thats me at 76kg....lets see your pic....enough hiding behind miss duff. seriously though...your reasons why i shouldnt hit the gas?
    first off u took what i said as trying to hurt u and and not stoping u from making a mistake. second uve only been around here a few days so how do u no how long my ava been up? third u have way to much natural growing to do.
    fourth dont question me.

you were little or no help....isnt the idea of this forum to help eachother? not to just parrot generic statements about who is and who is not entitled to take these illegal hormones. Just because i just joined and posted doesnt mean i havent been reading for a long time. Unless you have something helpful, dont bother...and if you are going to post, at the very least have the respect to speak to me....not to speak about me as if im not listening.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    what are your stats?
    height
    bf%
    training exp.

answer those then we can help you, though i agree that i don't think you should start gear yet, but after you post your stats i'll answer why

Quote Originally Posted by dannyh11 View Post
    you were little or no help....isnt the idea of this forum to help eachother? not to just parrot generic statements about who is and who is not entitled to take these illegal hormones. Just because i just joined and posted doesnt mean i havent been reading for a long time. Unless you have something helpful, dont bother...and if you are going to post, at the very least have the respect to speak to me....not to speak about me as if im not listening.
    i apologize for not speaking right to you but i stand by what i said. u can call it generic all u want but that dont mean its not true and like i said before i was just trying to stop you from making a mistake

Thread Information