BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation test cyp and fina.....what should i expect using cyp instead of prop

ok so some of you already know what i was planning on trying to do with fina, deca and test cyp.....well i started my deca and test cyp on monday....and my fina is not made yet......so i was curious about a few things.....can i stop my deca and start just running the fina and the test cyp....and as far as a cutting cycle goes i have used fina and test prop in the past and had great results with it both gains and losses......but how would that work out with the test cyp...my diet is clean and i know my bf is to high but ive been busting my ass for a while now and im at a stagnant point i know what the test and fina cycle has done for me in the past and im going to do it again so please dont try and change my mind...my diet is where it needs to be...i just want to get to the point where i can look good and alls i have to do is maintain.....im bout to be moving to go to school so i need to get on the fast track cause between work and school im not goin to have the time to be in the gym as much when i start to accually attend class opposed to online classes...

High: 6'1"
    weight: stay around 245 to 250
    Bf: 17 or 18
    cycle exp: BS dbol in HS 2 or 3 time (no research done at all)
    Tren , test prop, t3, and clen almost a year ago ( lots of research done)
    Traing exp:4 or 5 years on and off.....really serious in the past 2 years.......im o n a ****ing mission...i do a.m cardio 5..6 days a week then i go again in the evening and hit the weights real hard then i do some more cardio after that (HIIT)
    Diet: high protien low carb (375g of protein under 300g carbs)

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    How long are you gonna run each compound?

what do you suggest i was thinking 10 to 12 weeks....longer if suggested or shorter if suggested the tren is gonna be homebrew at however mg/ml it really comes out to be eod and the cyp is 275 mg/ml and i was thinking about running it twice a week......ive got 20cc of cyp and im gonna have a 4 gram kit worth of tren......and the ive got 10cc of deca300 that i dont think im going to take anymore

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    i would assume since you've used tren before you should know if your body will be able to handle 10 to 12 weeks... and since you've stacked prop with it before you should get the same results with a little more water retention.... take an AI to fight the water off

haha...when i took the tren last time it was for like 15 or 16 weeks....they told me i shouldent even do it for more than 8 weeks but i just loved the way i felt on it when i was at the gym.....between that and the test my damn arms felt like they were going to explode when i got done lifting same thing with my chest my legs and everyother muscle it was like i would see a new vain every week too it was great...and my diet wasnt exactly great either... so im curiouse to see what will happen with a clean diet this time around....so what do you recomend ive got clomid, arimidex , and nolvadex .....does this shit expire cause it is pretty old

Does Anyone Else Have Any Input On What The Diff Test Will Do

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAC250 View Post
    Does Anyone Else Have Any Input On What The Diff Test Will Do
    its fine. should yeild the same results. test is test. diet is the key.

True That...i Finally Have My Diet In Check Unlike The First Time But I Know That The Longer Esters Tend To Retain More Water Than The Prop Thats The Only Thing Im Worried About.....and I Say That Bcause My Bf Is A Lil To High, But I Had Awsome Results With The Test Prop When I Had Even More Bf Thats The Only Reason Why I Am Curious.....and I Was Only Taking It Once A Week At 100mg Just So I Didnt Get Fina Dick And It Worked......but Now Im Thinking About Runnin The Cyp 2 Times A Week At 275 Mg......i Have No Problem Maintaining But Getting It Off Is The Problem....and The Tren Is Awsome At Sucking Off The Fat

im looking for a few more opinions

Anyone Else

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should ALWAYS plan a cycle and PCT well beforehand instead of switching and changing on a whim. I dont like this cycle because of slopppyness of it. I will say this to answer your question, test is going to yield the same results no matter what ester, the cyp has potential to add a little more water to your frame but can easily be counteracted by proper sodium/water/aldosterone manipulation and estrogen control (Id use arimidex personally, do not run Nolva with fina). Pinning the two compounds together ED or EOD is actually a practice I like and tend to do the same two compounds in that manner, cyp and tren ace EOD. I think your being a little reckless with your use bro, JMO.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately should have all your gear and pct before you start.......It also sounded like what you had was not near enough for a great cycle.......Why would you want to take two 19-nor.....if you really need a third compund, why not use a DHT....that way you have the best of all three......Diet is the key to the results you want.....The drugs just aid in the process...

I Agree 100% With What Both Of You Guys Said Proper Planning Is A Must And So Is Pct.......the Thing Is The Guy I Get My Stuff From Has This Motto And Thats Im Gonna Get My Hands On Whatever I Can To Get As Big As I Can...and He Usually Has No Problems Getting What I Need...so When I Told Him I Wanted Test Prop He Came Back With Test Cyp And Deca .....and He Told That Was All The Guy Had...so Im Like What Ever How Should I Run This Than....he Said Take It All.....and I Mean The Guy Is Big And He Wins Shows And To Me He Knows His Shit Regarless Of How Crazy He Is And I Jumped On Here And Started Getting Verbally Raped....but At The Same Time I Couldent Get Any Answers From Anyone.....so I Banged My First Shot Of Test C And Deca......and I Had Also Seen A Stack That Had Test Deca And Tren ....so I Got Confused And Just Said **** It....but I Realized I Didnt Have Enough Deca To Run So I Decided To Cut It Out And Just Run The Test And Tren......the Test C Is 275mg/ml And My Tren Is Gonna Be Close To 100mg/ml When I Make It.....im Gonna Take The Test C 2 Tims A Week And The Tren Eod.....it Will Come Out To 10 Or 11 Weeks On.......thats Why Im Trying To See Whats Goin On...i Had It All Planned Out But I Got A Lil Screwed Over...so This Is What Ive Got.

And I Do Plan On Getting My Hands On Some Mast Before The End Of The Cycle.....part Of The Problem With This Is That Im Goin To Be Moving And Im Not Goin To Know Where To To Get My As......the Place I Used To Get As From Got Busted So I Had To Go Through Other Means But I Just Recently Got Turned Onto Another Place So Now I Can Just Cut Out The Middle Man

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I really love Cyp and am taking it right now. Smoothhhh brother

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAC250 View Post
    And I Do Plan On Getting My Hands On Some Mast Before The End Of The Cycle.....part Of The Problem With This Is That Im Goin To Be Moving And Im Not Goin To Know Where To To Get My As......the Place I Used To Get As From Got Busted So I Had To Go Through Other Means But I Just Recently Got Turned Onto Another Place So Now I Can Just Cut Out The Middle Man
    how many PMs have you gotten askng for your source? lol

None Yet.......should I Be Expecting Some

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    good info. bump.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfreebig View Post
    good info. bump.
    ???

Thread Information