jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Small of Back Swelling after injections

Ive gotten advise from Big and others but wanted to put this out and see what everyone else thinks.
    Im starting my 3rd week Test E 500 split and Dbol 25. I am injecting glutes and 2 days after my second shot i started getting intense pain in my lower right side small of back. It started swelling and looked as though it was bruised. This is about 8" away from where i actually injected. I thought maybe i hit my back on something and didnt remember. If i massaged, stretched out or hot shower it felt better but a half hr later it was hurting bad again.
    Well the same thing has began on the left side after my 3rd shot. The small of my back has always been ripped up and now its swollen and looking like "cottage cheese" with swelling and dimples... and hurting. Last night i took several hot showers and advil which seems to have helped with pain but not swelling. Its not hot feeling or red at all, just swollen and pain.
    Is this due to Test or Dbol or just a reaction to aas or virgin muscles? Im going to do delts and quads for other sites...is this common side effects? I stopped taking my Dbol because i was getting water weight in places i didnt like so ill go solo with the Test this cycle. Any advice?
    Thanks

Also, i was seeing signs of gyno after second shot. I jumped on L Dex at .25 eod...Signs were puffy nips...not bad at all,,, most wouldnt notice but i could. They are still a bit puffy and been doing .25 for the past week. Should i keep with the .25 eod or switch to ed? or up the dose?

Anyone ever hear of this? Today is less painful...took advil...

Thread Information