Nstart is offline Associate Member

Related to cycling? Right lower eyelid twitches violently on a regular basis

I don't know if this is related to doing my first cycle or not, but I figured I'd ask.

When I started cycling the lower eyelid on my right eye would twitch violently for like 5 seconds and at random times (usually during and after I lift) during the day. I figured once I finished my PCT and waited a few weeks, this would go away. It hasn't. If anything it has begun occur more often.

I do not experience any other muscles twitching anywhere else on a regular basis. Every so often my forearm or shoulder twitches, but that doesn't happen very often. The eyelid problem happens on a regular and basis and sometimes can happen 10-15 times an hour. It's annoying and some people have asked me if somethings wrong.

I recently standard eating 3 bananas a day, and it hasn't helped at all.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ha Ha..My eye does that when I'm under the gun and a lot of stress...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark View Post
    Ha Ha..My eye does that when I'm under the gun and a lot of stress...
    I get the proper amount of sleep (for the most part) and I try and keep my life as stress free as possible. Nothing has really changed in my life besides doing my first cycle.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    That happened to me towards the end of my last cycle and in PCT... It hasnt happened in a month or so though... Same eye too (right one)

I think it could be related to stress..Whats your cycle look like?

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    That happened to me towards the end of my last cycle and in PCT... It hasnt happened in a month or so though... Same eye too (right one)

I think it could be related to stress..Whats your cycle look like?
    I finished my PCT and cycle already, but this is what I did: 750mg of sus per week for 12 weeks. A little on the high side for a first cycle, I know...

steropower is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem since i started Arimidex .It is my first time on Arimidex.

It's been over 10 days.It happens in my left lower eyelid only and it doesn't matter the time of day or what i do.I find it happen more often when i am relaxed.It never happens when i train.

My cycle is going to end in a week and don't want to drop Dex till then.

I have done many cycles with a lot more AAS and higher dosages.Never felt this.

I also eat well try to be stress free.It doesn't help.It doesn't seem to be a deficiency in minerals.

I'm afraid after reading that it keeps hurting you after the end of PCT...

I am on 750mg Test E too..

customworksking is offline Associate Member

Cool sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    I get the proper amount of sleep (for the most part) and I try and keep my life as stress free as possible. Nothing has really changed in my life besides doing my first cycle.
    stress free .crap I need to get rid of my girlfriend!!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    when i was powerliftin it happend to me all the time

Deen54 is offline Member
    it will pass... i had that to me before couple days..then dissappears.

yungbeast123 is offline New Member
    lol the eye thing ain't from that bro. It's from being seriously stressed out. The fact that you're stressing out about it is even worse lol jk but seriously though i get that plenty, there's probably a big correlation between how much sleep you're getting. Worse comes to worse, go to the doctor and they can always prescribe you some muscle relaxers, such as soma etc, or anti stress medication, such as xanax or even better valium woohoo....i know i know...you never thought eye twitching would be so great .....don't worry so much bro.

20gauge is offline Junior Member
    Do you take magnesium/calcium? If it's not juice related it's prob that along with stress.

El Ricardinho is offline New Member
    ive had the same problem on and off for years. went to doc and he put it down to pressure and stress in my life. hasnt happened in a while. think it might be right what the doc says tho. worrying about it wont help. I used to get really annoyed when it happened and it wouldnt go away all night somethimes. on a night out that can be a real pain. just try n relax n c how that works.

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    my left eyelid use to twitch like no 2morro wen training on a cycle. its been 4 weeks after pct and its finally stopped. comes back once in a blue moon.

Thread Information