XLCanadian is offline Associate Member

Cycle update / cycle bridging

Okay so first the update. I am in week 6.

Started at 6'1" 201lbs, 15% bf (approx)

Now at 6'1" 214 lbs, 11% bf (approx)

Strength is through the roof. No bad sides other than my nuts went from wallnuts to large grapes. Sex drive is higher than normal, if thats possible.

Now to the cycle and bridging question...

Cycle is as follows:

Test Cyp 125mgs E3D for 8 weeks (just upped to 150mgs E3D as of week 6)
    Winny 50 mg EOD for 8 weeks

then

Test prop 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
    Winny 75 mgs EOD for 8 weeks OR Tren A 75mgs E3D (2 - 3 times / week) for 8 weeks.

My source (very educated) is telling me to bridge the cycle in between the 2 tests. He is suggesting

1 week off followed by 1 week HCG foolwed by 1 week off and then on to the Test Prop.

What do you guys think of this? He says it is to "clean me out" between tests and reduce the chance of any bad sides.

bump

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    hows the winny working

really well. Keeping the water retention down a bit. But I'm still holding some. Keeps me nice and hard though.

Can't wait to switch from the cyp to the prop though. gonna hold almost zero water! And summer is almost here.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Why are you taking the winny EOD? Should be ed, if you can't shoot that often drink it. Tren A E3d is too infrequent, eod is min. No point switching to test prop with 8 weeks to go, just stay on the test e, switch to prop with 2 or 3 weeks to go. Tren A should be on the front end of the cycle imo. No point doing HCG in the middle of the long cycle or taking a week off of test. The'll just shrink again, what's the point of making them go up and down in size? Taking time off of test is not nessicary for HCG to exibit it's action.
    Last edited by Kratos; 05-28-2008 at 01:13 PM.

I think he wants your test levels to drop from the test E though, before your levels go way up for the prop.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    Kratos, Whats a good way to go from the cyp to prop in the last 2 weeks? My friend will also be switching from cyp to prop in the last 2 weeks. He has HCG in hand and said he was going to run it with the prop then go with only nolva+clomid for 4 weeks.

XLCanadian, sorry for the mini hijack, I thought it may help you and my friend out as well...

Like a week after your last Test E injection just start taking prop. Not much more to it than that. By the end of your 2 weeks on prop, the test e in your system should be about gone and pct like you have been on prop the whole time.

so instead of having the hcg . i should just wait a week after my last cyp injection and start running prop?

And switch the winny to ED so what, 25mg ED instead of 50 mg eod?

I don't understand the need to switch test esters mid cycle at all, but yeah, sure you could. I mean your levels are stable at this point from the test e although the dose is on the lower end of the spectrum. Few would recomend 16 weeks str8 of winny. Idk, 25mg ed shouldn't kill you though. The way your souce tells you to run the cycle isn't close to how I would plan one out, but I'm sure you will see results.

Thread Information