Just trying is offline New Member

Need some advice Please.

Hey Guys, I'm a 31 year old male, I"m 6'1, I weigh 204 with 18% body fat so I'm a little over weight compared to when I was in my twenties. I have been hitting the gym now for 4.5 months about 5 days a week, I tryed my 1st cycle of winsor (I think thats the name). I really didnt get the result I wanted. I feel like I work out hard. Its been about a month 1/2 since I finished the cycle. Now I have a bottle of Decca coming my way. I would like to bulk up a little bit. I feel like my body is in preety good shape, except for my chest I have way to much fat there and it really hurt's my sef esteem, Is there anything that will help, will Deca help?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Read the profile on deca first. You need to run test with it. You should really lose some body fat first too.
    There are other problems with hitting deca after 4-5 months of training. Your joints wont be ready to handle the wieght and you are likely to get injured.

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    I hear you on the ches part bro. Same prob here!

I dont know what "winsor" was but I can advise Clen if you want to loose the fat, weight and reduce bodyfat%. Either that or an ephedrine caffiene stack

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. Before you proceed, research pct, I'm betting you didn't run one after the last cycle and you probably don't know what it is. It's very important. Next, you shouldn't use deca yet. Research ''beginner cycle'', even if you were ready to cycle it should be test only at this point.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome! We say it time and time again on this board. I want other people to see that what we say is the truth and you my friend are the perfect example.

You see contrary to popular belief Winstrol is not a cutter, it is a muscle harder. You must 1st have your diet and BF% in check before you can see results. If your BF% is too high you wont see the results you were hoping for. (In your case this is true)

Now on to your question, just get your diet right, do alot of cardio, and switch up your chest exercises. You will see a huge change in you. AAS is not a quick fix but rather a stepping stone to get higher after you have naturally peaked. Fat burn and weight loss will take more than 4 1/2 months of hitting the gym.

Clean up your diet and do what I said, you will begin to see the results you want

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    i would recomend to research more before you buy or start anything bro. This is serious stuff!! Research what PCT because i'm pretty sure you dont know what that is if you dont even know what you took last time.

4.5 months training experience IMO is not enough. Train hard, eat right . cardio would defenitely help you lower that body fat. 6'1 with 204 lbs 18% BF is not good shape bro!

Thread Information