Thread: lagging

SFVpumped is offline New Member

lagging

whats up everyone? long time reader , first time poster.

stats 23yrs , 5,8 , 215 , 14%

ok so i 'just' started my first cycle of test E at 500mg a week. And my issue is its the middle of the FOURTH week and i havnt seen crud for results!!!
    no strength,no size,not even water weight.

i eat an a clean 3500kcals a day. and workout 5 days a week using the STS system.

at what point would you guys start getting scared about bunk products????
    i have a personal provdier that will take the bottles back, but i want to decide if i am before i flip the second bottles top

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome brother! You should be feeling results right about now. give it untill week #5. Try pushing yourself at the gym.

How long do you sleep? What is your diet like?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No results would either be your diet, gear, training program, first cycle you should be seeing results within the first 4 weeks because your body isn't use any type of AAS, i know with Test e its not fully kicking until around 4-5 wks but even so you should be seeing some kind of results coming.........i would be very suspect of the gear IF your diet is in order.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Post a pic in the AAS picture forum but make sure to edit out the name of the lab in the pic as it is not allowed here. How is your libido? Are you taking an AI with it as well? For me, I really dont start seeing gains with long estered test until bout week 5-6. My libido is up by week 3 and im starting to put on water weight by end of week 4.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Post a pic in the AAS picture forum but make sure to edit out the name of the lab in the pic as it is not allowed here. How is your libido? Are you taking an AI with it as well? For me, I really dont start seeing gains with long estered test until bout week 5-6. My libido is up by week 3 and im starting to put on water weight by end of week 4.
    nice avy lego..lol

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    yeah as ur first time results should appear sooner than a 2nd or 3rd time..what is your good diet? and yes if your taking an AI you could be not seeing the initial water retention as u normally would. but thats okay. i would be suspect of the gear at end of week 5 at that dose. but i heard of some not seeing till week 6

thanks for your responses.
    -my diet is 110% down as i have been seriously thinking about competing for the past year. 360g+pro daily. 200g carbs daily with a carb up wednesday (700g) and a cheat saturday (1200g)
    -my workouts are always great, i use mr rowlands slingshot training system, tons of intensity going into them five days a week.
    -sleep..im married with children so i get approx 7.5 hrs a night. id like to sleep more thats forsure
    -no AIs
    -im a f-in horndog so my libido is full throttle 24-7

the only variable im seeing in this is my gear. ill try to get pics in the picture section. and im going to ride it out till week 5-6 since i know i can get my money back.

thanks gain
    Last edited by SFVpumped; 05-30-2008 at 12:10 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    So your fat is 140g per day? What foods is that coming from?

100. i try to keep it at half my carbs (except carbup/cheat days)
    nat p.nutbutter, EVOO, tuna is a diet staple

Thread Information