Noel11 is offline New Member

Anyone reccomend a good 6 week course to get ripped!!

Looking for a good six week course. The main things i want to get out of the course is loose stubborn body fat and a more defined look. Im 25 yr old 5ft 9 and 12st 10 train 5 times a week just want something for the last min push befor i hit the beach for holidays!!

Any reccomendations would be great!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What is your body fat%?

on the tanita at our gym its always around 15%

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    If you are 15% you are not going to be able to get ripped in 6 weeks. With a good diet and a large amount of cardio, 10lbs of fat loss would be a very good achievement and give you noticable results.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    We see a lot of these threads this time of year, and the question is always the same. There is no "quick fix", it takes dedication to diet and training to achieve the results you desire. How long it takes will depend on your level of dedication, your genetics, how out of shape you may be to start, and your ultimate goal. It's safe to say that 6 weeks is not sufficient to make any drastic change.

Maybe i used the wrong title for this thread...i do have dedication i am not someone who waits for the sun to come out then just decide to go to the gym i train year round 5times a week when possible and no less than 3 times per week my diet is good alright not as good as it could be and i try to do 30 mins cardio 3 times a week!! I have tried stanazol once befor worked well and more recently just purchased designer steriod epidrol and methoxy tren after reccomendation from my cousin, I havent started with them yet am looking to start a week on monday and was just interested in other peoples thoughts on a good short cycle to give a boost if u like! The reason i stated 6 weeks is because of this is how long the cycle of epidrol and methoxy tren would be and am looking around for alternative cycles in comparison with this one?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    first, 30 min cardio 3x a week isnt much.... i do 30 min cardio every morning (and every 3rd day, i do a running workout, so even more cardio)

umm... i dont know what epidrol is, but i'm guessing its not a testosterone , and ur are gonna run tren ? you need to run a test w/ it....

for a short cycle, do either test susp or test prop....

Epidrol is a new kind of OTC designer steroid made by genra supplimets similar effects as oral winstrol without the harshness on the liver so id methoxy trn thats made by arli....google them theres pages and pages of good reports.... idealy im just looking at a good cutting cycle??? I know the cardio needs to be upped and soon as i start the course be it the designer steriod option or the black market option i will be adding 30 mins cardio to every trainig session after weight workouts...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ok, well i still say that u need to run some plano test w/ it...

awms is offline Senior Member
    10 weeks of test prop 100mg eod, and winstrol eod....proper diet and you should get down to 8% easy in 10 weeks with this.

AWMS cheers il look into that sounds good!! tried oral version of winstrol befor and i got good results ran for 30 days 50mg a day got down to 11% gained 5 lbs too no sides maybe the test prop will be just the extra i need to push that little further!!
    Last edited by Noel11; 05-30-2008 at 05:10 PM.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel11 View Post
    AWMS cheers il look into that sounds good!! tried oral version of winstrol befor and i got good results ran for 30 days 50mg a day got down to 11% gained 5 lbs too no sides maybe the test prop will be just the extra i need to push that little further!!
    ye its all about the diet....but if your looking to keep mass while cutting then just do a little test and winny and that should lean you out.

Yea right on with the diet thats my main downfall i love food and like the odd drink or two also...find if i am actually taking suppliments/steroids im more strict with the diet and find it easier to turn down the nights ont with the lads drinking its when im not taking anything i struggle need to find that happy medium!! Cheers for the advice though buddy think i might give that one a whirl!!

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Run your ass off twice a day....once when you wake up and once before you go to bed.....get that diet dialed in....and add a OTC fatburner.While your doing that you can read up more on AAS

Thread Information