Thread: first cycle

pockets is offline Junior Member

first cycle

214 lbs 6 ft. tall 12% 38 years old, body fat been working out again for past year or so. first cycle, first 6 weeks of d bol 12 weeks cip. 200 mgs twice a week of cip. 25 or 30 mgs d bol. clomid and nova on hand for pct. dont know what days of the week to take to cip and when to start clomid i think this a good cycle. could someone confirm. thanks for any pointers anyone could give

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    personally I would skip the dbol for a first cycle, but if you choose to include it I would lean toward 40mg/day for the first 4 weeks, split throughout the day.
    Plan a good pct.

any reason to skip d bol? and how far apart should i take the cip. per week. as far as pct, goes that starts a couple weeks after cycle ends right

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    any reason to skip d bol? and how far apart should i take the cip. per week. as far as pct, goes that starts a couple weeks after cycle ends right
    Personally I like a single compound (test) for a first cycle, if you start with 2 compounds then have an adverse reaction you won't know exactly which caused it. Also with proper diet and training and fresh receptors great gains can be made with test only. I like to start with one compound for the first cycle, add another for the second, etc. That way you can take note of the effects you have from each. Everyone is different and it's best to find out how these compounds affect you personally.
    Split the test into 2 shots a week, fairly evenly split.
    As for pct, yes with test c (or test e) you would want to begin pct 2 weeks after the last injection.
    Good luck.

is there any reason i would want to run that nova or any other thing like that during cycle, i know i should two weeks after,but will it help with any gains during or help with side effects

Big
    Everyone reacts differently, some are more prone to gyno than others, you won't know till you start to cycle. I don't recommend using a serm (like nolva or clomid) or an ai (like arimidex , aromasin , or letro) unless the situation calls for it. We also need estrogen to grow, so to limit estrogen when it is not at a level that causes negative effects can needlessly limit potential growth.

i can wait to start the cycle i already have the clomid and nolva just in case, should i have arimidex or one of the others on hand? these pct's confuse me i have done quite a bit of reading on them still confused. hey buy the weigh thanks for the advice, much appreciated. any ideas of gains on this cycle. the clomid definitely should be should be started two to the day after last shot

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    This is what the cycle should look like.

1-4 dbol 40mg day split 3 times a day
    1-12 test c 400mg day 2x week Monday Thursday injections
    1-12 20mg nolv day if needed. Im not gyno pron i dont run any anti-e
    14 days start pct.

But like big said you dont need the d but if you want you can run it. You can also adjust the does of the nolv as needed.

Just make sure the test and dbol dose stays nice and even.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    No need for ldex. I dont like it any way it kills my dick.

so the kick start with d bol isnt neccasary, will get the same gain on test c only,and only run the nolva if signs of gyno show thanks

Thread Information