Question Sex During Cycle

As one is on cycle and the natural test are stopped. Is it fare to have sex during the cycle. Will this cause problem anyhow ?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i did 15 weeks of sust....my drive actually increased.

i have a low drive naturally..so for me, it was good times

about 3 weeks in for me, my drive really started to ramp up from like once a week normally, to 5+ times a week.

enjoy it

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    do you even read before you post?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    uh, yeah i did.

he wanted to know if it was safe to have sex while on a cycle.

i answered. it is safe. go nuts.

SFVpumped is offline New Member
    sex is always good for what ails ya!!!

:::didnt read any above posts, scold me ol' scolder of the scolded:::

Oh ... But i read somewhere to keep away from sex during cycle coz natural test production is stopped.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Oh ... But i read somewhere to keep away from sex during cycle coz natural test production is stopped.
    What reason did they give?

They said sex will lower T-level. coz natural test production is stopped. I am looking for that site. i forgot to the url.

well you loose ejaculation size thats for damn sure. i was shooting blanks off sustanon after 8 weeks.

Hummm

Well i suppose it has to be like this. Like as we are taking Gears and if we have sex at that time once is we are stopping the natural and taking a kind of artificial tests and
    what i think is, if someone is planning to have a baby it might cause problem to baby too perhaps its not that strong to have a complete baby developed in the women foetus (mispelled perhaps). damn i am not getting that site where i read it.

i heard someplace that they administer gear as a male birth control. no idea how true it is.....

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Dude sex drive goes up, go for it, enjoy.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Wanna know the truth about synthetic testosterone use and ability to become a father?
    If testosterone preparations r used whether too long or in too high doses it suppress natural testosterone production and have even ability to make healthy man infertile. Thats why, to young men, who have secondary hypogonadism, usually r prescribed hcg instead of test., which will keep them fertile even in prolonged use of it.

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    I read somewhere that taking steroids can make you more prone to having an autistic child.. I don't know how true that is though

Anyway juice always makes my drive go up, but my semen is always less watery while I'm on

Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks View Post
    I read somewhere that taking steroids can make you more prone to having an autistic child.
    yeah thats right man. i was searching all over google and was getting some very short stuff saying this. Still looking for it. Will surely check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    Wanna know the truth about synthetic testosterone use and ability to become a father?
    If testosterone preparations r used whether too long or in too high doses it suppress natural testosterone production and have even ability to make healthy man infertile. Thats why, to young men, who have secondary hypogonadism, usually r prescribed hcg instead of test., which will keep them fertile even in prolonged use of it.
    AAS might have ability to worsen a next generation's life quality, because of an inheriting consequence of steroid use in a fathers body... that's truth.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    AAS might have ability to worsen a next generation's life quality, because of an inheriting consequence of steroid use in a fathers body... that's truth.
    Thats very interesting but where's the proof? Specific cases of this? Or is it just more anti-steroid rhetoric?

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Thats very interesting but where's the proof? Specific cases of this? Or is it just more anti-steroid rhetoric?
    I'm not against steroids . I even think, that they might turn out as the only effective treatment for really sick people, to make more easy their suffering and to improve life quality (by the time). Otherwise with a young healthy men having high testosterone levels and taking roids just for some fun or desire to loaf.
    I know that a bodybuilder needs roids these days, of cutthroat competition during contests (or he've to choose natural bodybuilding instead), but he also,before doing this, must know roid negative feed back and consider future plans, what he r going to do with himself later. There r not done earnest researches into steroids, because it is quite dicey and there might also be negative effects, that r not easy observable in concrete period of time. Those, what have been brought out by the time, perhaps were observed to "the first victims" after steroid r********* in late 70's. If you will read possible side effects of concrete medicine, you'll usually find also their ability to cause infertility in some cases amongst other side effects.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I sure hope it's safe...my man and I are both on cycles at the same time...and all I can say is that we get PLENTY of cardio throughout the day. Have Fun!

Don't know... I think it's as serious as smoking or drinking during pregnancy.
    Last edited by hdd123; 05-31-2008 at 11:42 AM.

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorry, but unless you have undisputed proof, I'm gonna have to raise the flag...

I've got a number of friends and acquaintances, who've been long-time juicers, though they cycle on and off properly, but they've all cranked out healthy kids, and it seems in some cases, "superbabies", haha.

How do you explain people like Schwarzenegger popping out 4 healthy kids? There are waaaaaaaaaay too many underlying factors that could be going on, that you couldn't possibly blame them on steroids without undisputed truth. Genetics are a tricky thing. You can be two healthy people who've done everything right, and wind up with a handicapped or deformed child...

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I sure hope it's safe...my man and I are both on cycles at the same time...and all I can say is that we get PLENTY of cardio throughout the day. Have Fun!
    Last cycle I was on was Test/Deca /winny and by the end of the cycle my girl kept getting yeast infections. From what I've read, this is not an uncommon side effect with aas.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Last cycle I was on was Test/Deca/winny and by the end of the cycle my girl kept getting yeast infections. From what I've read, this is not an uncommon side effect with aas.
    try washing your penis

there is no correlation between a yest infection and testosterone levels in the body. maybe you have sex more often which will increase infection risk, maybe you have some bacteria on your body that her body doesn't react well to. Yeast infection is due to an overproduction of fungi. Your hormone levels will not change her body.

Guess what, tons of females get yeast infections all the time...persistant yeast infections. some aren't even sexually active and still get them. there are tons of factors that cause them, their sexual partner having high testosterone isn't one of them.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    try washing your penis

there is no correlation between a yest infection and testosterone levels in the body. maybe you have sex more often which will increase infection risk, maybe you have some bacteria on your body that her body doesn't react well to. Yeast infection is due to an overproduction of fungi. Your hormone levels will not change her body.

Guess what, tons of females get yeast infections all the time...persistant yeast infections. some aren't even sexually active and still get them. there are tons of factors that cause them, their sexual partner having high testosterone isn't one of them.
    Having high testosterone levels isn't the only side effect of taking AAS. Certain compounds (ie 19nors) can change the ph levels of your semen, which, I believe, can effect the ph balance in the vagina.

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idonotlie View Post
    www.buy.st.eroids.com sells fake steroids
    Oh noes!!!!

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Having high testosterone levels isn't the only side effect of taking AAS. Certain compounds (ie 19nors) can change the ph levels of your semen, which, I believe, can effect the ph balance in the vagina.
    Ya, about as much as your diet for the day. So yes, it can, to the extent that this would be a primary cause for persistant yeast infections, no.

The ph of semen is not enough to alter the ph of the vagina enough to allow the growth of fungi. There would have to be a great deal of semen, far more than a human could ejaculate. More likely response is something topical, or something on the female end. Their diet will effect it more than anything we do.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yea man, you gotta stop..wtf???

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no you cant have sex on a cycle. Since your balls get smaller it weakens where you penis attaches. So if you hav hard sex your cock could fall off.

Oh... lots of smoke coming out.
    we have some agrees and disagrees. But the thing is when you are raising your T-levels its better to say away from regular sex thats all. We are artificially raising our T-levels and it doesn't make sense to just squirt it repeatedly coz its an important building block of muscles.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Oh... lots of smoke coming out.
    we have some agrees and disagrees. But the thing is when you are raising your T-levels its better to say away from regular sex thats all. We are artificially raising our T-levels and it doesn't make sense to just squirt it repeatedly coz its an important building block of muscles.
    sorry to tell you but you do'nt excrete testosterone when you ejaculate. The testis produce testosterone, a hormone. The seminal vessicles produce the seminal fluid that sperm is housed in.

To make it more clear for the non-medical students: Does your girlfriend have roid rage and grow facial hair just because she gives you head and swallows? If seminal fluid was testosterone then she'd be taking a good dose everytime she swallowed.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no you cant have sex on a cycle. Since your balls get smaller it weakens where you penis attaches. So if you hav hard sex your cock could fall off.
    definately

poor guy is going to go home and be freaked out now...lol

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    hahaha "got glue"

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    sorry to tell you but you do'nt excrete testosterone when you ejaculate. The testis produce testosterone, a hormone. The seminal vessicles produce the seminal fluid that sperm is housed in.

To make it more clear for the non-medical students: Does your girlfriend have roid rage and grow facial hair just because she gives you head and swallows? If seminal fluid was testosterone then she'd be taking a good dose everytime she swallowed.
    Oh really My Lord ?
    Definately when you will ejaculate it will be from the testes not from the Kidney or heart. I know that. But Thank You for reminding, some people here might be thinking that it comes out of one's Kidney.. LOL jk/g

binder is offline Member
    lol....

ya, seminal fluid actually doesn't come from the testis, it comes from the seminal vessicle located at the prostate. The sperm comes from the epididemis where they are stored after being developed from the testis.

yeah now thats wat you call 100% right.. good shot buddy.

Thread Information