GPS226 is offline Junior Member

Please help me with my second cycle

Hey guys, I'm currently off-cycle after my first cycle (Test E/D-bol) and I'm trying to put together my second cycle which will start mid-July. My stats: 23 years old, 5'6" 172lbs bodyfat around 8%. Ok, I need some advice on how I can best put what I have together into a decent cycle. I can get more gear if I need to but I'd like to be able to put something together with what I have right now just in case I can't get it in time, or can't afford it, or whatever.

I have: 2 10ml vials of Sust 250, 1 10ml Vial of Tren 200, 25 day supply of d-bol at 30mg/day. I also have plenty of Nolva, L-Dex, Letro, and Clomid. I would like to get another vial of Tren, but right now I want to work with what I have. I want to run a 12 week cycle, but that would put the Sust dosage at around 400mg/week, and I would like to run 500mg/week. Is 400 enough? Also, I don't have much Tren at all so I am thinking that I should start the Tren after the d-bol runs out. In my mind, my cycle would look something like this: 500 mg Sust weeks 1-10, 30mg ed d-bol weeks 1-3, 300mg Tren weeks 4-9, .5 mg ed liquidex weeks 1-10. This is the best I can come up with..actually, I calculated it and I can run a little over 300 mg Tren weeks 4-9, like 320 mg or so. Anyway, I really, really need some help please!

ACpower is offline Member
    run the sust a 500mg I think everything else looks good. I ran sust a little while back at 750mg ew had sick results

GPS226 is offline Junior Member
    thanks, I will run it for 10 weeks at 500 mg instead of 12 at 400mg. That is probably better also because I only have 1 vial of Tren . I would also like some advice from someone who may know, if my Trenbolone at 300mg per week for weeks 4-9 is the best way to go with the Tren. Should I up the dose and run it for shorter or decrease the dose and run it longer, or should I do my best to get another vial of Tren? Any opinions would be great.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    300mg per week should be good. I plan on doing 400mg of Tren E for 10 weeks in my next cycle but I have heard good things from a dose of 300mg/week.

Thread Information