Thread: Test Only Cycle

respek is offline Associate Member

Test Only Cycle

I have read many posts where people suggest test only cycles. The concern that I have with test only cycles is yes you will gain size and strength while your on the test, but what happens when you stop? Many people do not keep the majority of their gains from test only cycles. Therefore, to me it seems like a band aid solution.

If I am going to gain muscle I want to keep it. From my understanding AAS such as, EQ, Primo, Winny allow you to keep you gains much better. Also, test only cycles are tough on your hair especially if you can't take finasteride (sexual side effects).

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    bro do what you want. what you gain from a test cycle is keepable. you lose the water if you no what your doing.if you no how to diet and no what pct is you will be fine.

ACpower is offline Member
    all about pct to keep gains and i usually hop on a high dose of creatine and it helps me keep it

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    bro do what you want. what you gain from a test cycle is keepable. you lose the water if you no what your doing.if you no how to diet and no what pct is you will be fine.
    Agreed. The gains you keep will be determined by you, like June said, diet, PCT.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Test only with proper PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!ladies and gents we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    In my 20 yrs of drug use(abuse?), I primarily built my physique using test only cycles...ok..tons of HGH too.

I've always been a huge believer in keeping things simple. Especially cycles.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    and.winnie.is.worse.for.ur.hair.than.test!!!!it.wi ll.scalp.you!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Gains will be kept by proper PCT and diet, testosterone builds muscle if your diet and pct are in order you will keep the gains, water weight if any! you will lose.

Thread Information