SFVpumped is offline New Member

Question Omnadren v Galenika

On the topic of counterfeited gear, Im considering purchasing either Omnadren or Galenika amps. Id prefer the Omnadrens cause Id like a test blend. On the other hand talk of Galenika fraud is almost unheard of.....

Anyone care to input? thks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they both have been faked before. as long as you have a good source you dont have to worry about fakes

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    they both have been faked before. as long as you have a good source you dont have to worry about fakes
    exactly

with all due respect these days one could find a good wife before a good source. my last source had legit org.sust but fake norma.deca . so its kind of a throw-up.

im aware that everything can and is being faked im just looking for any opinion on comparison of the two brands?? im leaning towards the galinka

Crest is offline Senior Member
    omnas are so cheap they dnt get faked very often

Quote Originally Posted by SFVpumped View Post
    with all due respect these days one could find a good wife before a good source. my last source had legit org.sust but fake norma.deca . so its kind of a throw-up.

im aware that everything can and is being faked im just looking for any opinion on comparison of the two brands?? im leaning towards the galinka
    then what is your question. U asked about fakes and said you never hear of them with galinka's. Both of us told you we had. The was a big run of them for a while.

your answers were very broad and seemed like more stab at the fact im buying from possible unreliable source.

Thanks for informing me of there being a big run of fakes of the galinkas out before. Thats more of what i wanted to hear.

I also dont see much talk of fake omnas either(im only goin off ar-r threads)
    You have any comment on omnas??

What about potency ? if you had both, which would you run the cycle with??

dont get me wrong , your comments are very appreciated !!! im just milking your knowledge as much as i can

Crest is offline Senior Member
    both are pharm grade so the potency shouldnt be in question, although people have said some omns's are underdosed, which again is not that probable because they are pharm grade.

Quote Originally Posted by SFVpumped View Post
    your answers were very broad and seemed like more stab at the fact im buying from possible unreliable source.

Thanks for informing me of there being a big run of fakes of the galinkas out before. Thats more of what i wanted to hear.

I also dont see much talk of fake omnas either(im only goin off ar-r threads)
    You have any comment on omnas??

What about potency ? if you had both, which would you run the cycle with??

dont get me wrong , your comments are very appreciated !!! im just milking your knowledge as much as i can
    honestly i like them both. I never had a problem with either. I would get whatever you can get cheaper. Also if you get the galinkas make sure you get some amp openers. Those are a bitch

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    cheaper is going to be faked less.

Thread Information