thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

any way to ease the pain???

I started a 12 week cycle of testoprim-d on friday, saturday morning i woke up with some pain in my glute that got worse throughout the day, today im walking like i just got outa prison with bubba, the only thing that seems to help the pain temporarely is sitting on it for long periods of time, walking for a long time.. or taking a scallding hot shower lol... all these things fix it temporarely tho, now today im doing another injection and i was wondering what i could do to possibly help the pain not come on with this new injection

testoprim-d =

200mg\ml Test-E.
    50mg\ml Test-Prop.

binder is offline Member
    Is it swollen and nasty or just sore?

have you shot up before? mine hurt like crazy the first few times and i thought i wasn't ever going to walk right again. After that, it was just slightly sore usually the day after the injection and then it went away.

I think some people have recommended gently warming the vial before drawing up so it will be thinner when you inject it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If this is your first cycle each muscle you hit it going to be like that for the first few shots. Over time your muscles will get use to it and it wont be as bad.

Thing i have found that work :
    Hot shower or bath
    heating pad
    working the muscle, i know this might sounds odd but i have worked sore muscles before and afterwards they feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    Is it swollen and nasty or just sore?

have you shot up before? mine hurt like crazy the first few times and i thought i wasn't ever going to walk right again. After that, it was just slightly sore usually the day after the injection and then it went away.

I think some people have recommended gently warming the vial before drawing up so it will be thinner when you inject it.
    no this is my first cycle ever... no its not swollen or anything it just feels like i got kicked with steal toes super hard in the but.. lol ouch

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If this is your first cycle each muscle you hit it going to be like that for the first few shots. Over time your muscles will get use to it and it wont be as bad.

Thing i have found that work :
    Hot shower or bath
    heating pad
    working the muscle, i know this might sounds odd but i have worked sore muscles before and afterwards they feel better.
    yea ive read that before, im thinking ima give this a try today... ima stick in about 20 mins, take a hot shower, go for a nice long walk with my dog, come back and have my gf massage my butt... maybe that will help OH and should i switch spots... like i did my right glute friday, should i do my left today, or stick my right again since its already in pain lol
    Last edited by thaiboxerfr; 06-01-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    yea ive read that before, im thinking ima give this a try today... ima stick in about 20 mins, take a shot shower, go for a nice long walk with my dog, come back and have my gf massage my butt... maybe that will help OH and should i switch spots... like i did my right glute friday, should i do my left today, or stick my right again since its already in pain lol
    You don't want to keep hitting the same muscle. Not only will it hurt but you run the risk of building a lot of scar tissue in that one muscle. I hope you are injecting in more muscles then just the glutes. The most common/easiest are delts, quad, glues.

Edit check out

http://www. s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m/index3.htm (without spaces)

yea well ive only done 1 shot so far lol thats why i was askin if i should switch it up.. yea i dont want scar tissue.. i think ill go for my left glute today since im not in the gym... ima just do some light cardio to work it out

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    try tylenol PM it helps a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    try tylenol PM it helps a lot
    ya know, i have some vicodin... i posted the other day asking if it was ok to take that lol noone responded tho

i dunno if its me, but my muscles are significantly harder today too... its only been a few days, could this be the prop workin already?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    ya know, i have some vicodin... i posted the other day asking if it was ok to take that lol noone responded tho
    lucky ya dude i was asking people iknow if they have some casue the pain hahaha

Vitali is offline New Member
    I've heard of people having problems with this compound.

Warm it.

Try the Ventrogluteal site (hip site). It's easier to shoot yourself, safer and less painful.

Also, if you can get some more Test E or sterile oil to add to it, that would probably help as well.

I shot Testoprim-D twice in the past 3 days and had 0 pain so far. I added half a cc or so of Test E. Just did my 2nd injection this afternoon.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Vitali; 06-01-2008 at 10:52 PM.

you did them both in ur hip??

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I usually load up on Ibuprofen and put an ice pack on it...this helped me.

Good Luck

yea today i woke up and my left side doesnt hurt NEARLY as bad as my right... so i guess a steaming hot shower, a massage, and a long walk sorta does the trick... it still hurts but i can actually lay on a bench today lol. and i used the the amps from the same box so i know it was the same consitration stuff

Vitali is offline New Member
    you did them both in ur hip??
    Not my hip bone, the hip site. It's also called the ventrogluteal site. Do a search on it. Google it. It's real. It's between the top of your pelvis and the top of your femur.

Today, my left hip is pretty sore. Not sure if it's from the Prop or just bad technique.

Blog Entries
    easeeeeeeee his painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (just jumped into my head)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU4zGZcS-ac

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Once again...
    I just started a thread on this 5-6days ago... More info helps people HELP you, first and foremost. So far sounds like virgin muscle. Check some of MY Q&A on my theard...Also how i broke it down so people could help me G'luckhttp://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=346180&highlight=ass+pain

I started a 12 week cycle of testoprim-d on friday, saturday morning i woke up with some pain in my glute that got worse throughout the day, today im walking like i just got outa prison with bubba, the only thing that seems to help the pain temporarely is sitting on it for long periods of time, walking for a long time.. or taking a scallding hot shower lol... all these things fix it temporarely tho, now today im doing another injection and i was wondering what i could do to possibly help the pain not come on with this new injection

testoprim-d =

200mg\ml Test-E.
    50mg\ml Test-Prop.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    just get a 5/8" needle and shoot it in the delt. the pain stops after about 2 or 3 shots.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    lats dont hurt at all, i have had the least pain of any inject site there

Thread Information