Thread: Clen

surfwrv32 is offline New Member

Clen

Hello all. I started taking clen yesterday and I have a question. This is my first time taking it(I always took ephedrine) and i notice that my hands are shaking. I know this is a normal side effect but is it normal to not feel any energy from it?

BTW.. I took 60mcg yesterday and will be doing the same today split over 2 doses.

Thanks for all your help!

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    yes that is normal.

so are muscle cramps, migranes, and sweating.

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    and increased HR, Blood pressure, for me i even get tired, not much energy at all.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel like im bouncing off the freakin walls when I take it.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    For me energy comes and goes. At times during the day I feel lethargic. Other times I'm my energy levels are off the chart.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'm the same as you FirstTimeRage, I take it and i shake but I feel like I could easily lay down and take a nap!

I did get a headache yesterday. Is that an on-going thing or does your body get used to it and they subside?

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    they come and go

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    you'll get used to it after a while, make sure to ramp up slow or the sides will get really bad really quick

how are you running it, write out your cycle

I was thinking as follows:

Week 1: 60mcg
    Week 2: 80mcg
    Week 3: 100mcg(With Benadryl)
    Week 4: 100-120mcg
    Week 5: 100-60mcg slowly cutting the dosage to 0

These are rough dosages as I am waiting to see how I respond to the sides. As of now I am only taking 60mcg /day split into 2 doses and I am shaking pretty good! I mean it's tolerable but noticable. Also, I have been getting headaches on/off.

Let me know what you think

i would ramp up every three days till 1) the sides are unbearable, then drop dose and continue at the lowered dose or 2) your bp gets close to 135/85, then drop dose and continue

i wish i got shakes at 60mcg, i use so much clen it gets expensive

24hrbulker is offline New Member
    the muscle cramps alone kill me, even wiht 3g of traurine, still does not help, if i look up to fast, i get the worst pain in my trps

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrbulker View Post
    the muscle cramps alone kill me, even wiht 3g of traurine, still does not help, if i look up to fast, i get the worst pain in my trps
    you might want to bump the taurine to 5-8g/day then and make sure to drink at least 2 gallons of liquid per day, some people have trouble with cramps

personally i've been on 300mcg/day for several weeks with no taurine and i have no problem with cramps, but i'm weird when it comes to clen

Thanks alot for your help. I will start moving the doses every third day. Tomorrow will be 80mcgs then.. Should be interesting!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    No need to break your clen up over the day, it has a long half life. Just take your dose all at once. The sides usually diminsh after about a week. Im on week 3, running Benydrl and clen at 150mcg and the sides are completely gone. 1st week had shakes, headaches and cramps and now zelch.

kaztor_troy is offline New Member
    Just curious guys if I'm at like day 14 and started Benadryl alst night but decided to cease Clen for the 7 days of Benadryl then get back on would that be better? Same effect? or for some reasona bad idea?

Thanks alot sorry to piggyback on ur thread bro but it's really really good =)

kaztor_troy is offline New Member

Hey guys quick question?

Just curious guys if I'm at like day 14 and started Benadryl alst night but decided to cease Clen for the 7 days of Benadryl then get back on would that be better? Same effect? or for some reasona bad idea?

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by surfwrv32 View Post
    Hello all. I started taking clen yesterday and I have a question. This is my first time taking it(I always took ephedrine) and i notice that my hands are shaking. I know this is a normal side effect but is it normal to not feel any energy from it?

BTW.. I took 60mcg yesterday and will be doing the same today split over 2 doses.

Thanks for all your help!
    yeh your body will get used to it. i was shaking at 60mcgs also! im now at 140mcgs clen and 100mcgs of T-3 i take it all at once 1st thing i the morning. i shook alot im the begining but now im calming down even at these dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    No need to break your clen up over the day, it has a long half life. Just take your dose all at once. The sides usually diminsh after about a week. Im on week 3, running Benydrl and clen at 150mcg and the sides are completely gone. 1st week had shakes, headaches and cramps and now zelch.
    you can take it all in the morning, but optimally it should be taken in the morning and the afternoon, split into two even doses, though the results will be close to the same, just thought i'd add that in

Quote Originally Posted by kaztor_troy View Post

no need to discontinue clen, i run clen for 6-8 weeks straight, though i take 50mg of diphenhydramine(that's the main ingredient in benedryl that upregulates your beta receptors) every night

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I just started last week too, your body will tell you(by the amt of side effects) when you can bump it up a little.
    I'm only at 40mcg and can't even write...lol my hands are so damn shaky, giving myself injections are a SOB!

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    you can take it all in the morning, but optimally it should be taken in the morning and the afternoon, split into two even doses, though the results will be close to the same, just thought i'd add that in

no need to discontinue clen, i run clen for 6-8 weeks straight, though i take 50mg of diphenhydramine(that's the main ingredient in benedryl that upregulates your beta receptors) every night
    the whole time??? how many times you tried it like that vs the traditional way????

the traditional way the results weren't as good for me, there was a study done that showed that two weeks of clen is far from optimal and running it for a period of at least 4-6 weeks yielded much better results, but each person is different

Thread Information