PaintPimp is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle q's (Test E, Dbol, EQ?)

Hey all i am gettin ready to gear up for my second cycle. I am 31 6'2" 215 14% bf. My first cycle was test e (500mg wk) and primo (400mg wk). I had good gains and my work outs were great and good diet. That was 6 months ago and i continued to work out and eat right. When i started i was 200 lbs and ive put on about 5 lbs in six months naturally. I was at 11%bp at the end of my cycle. So i was thinking of doing Test E @500mg wk x 12, Dbol at 50 mg ed x 6wk and i wanted to throw in some EQ but didnt know how much and when and for how long. Im running armadex during and after with nolvadex for pct.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    eq needs to be ran at least 400mgs a week for 10-12 weeks. really wouldnt hurt to bump it up to 600mgs. mild injectable. the only thing i would change is i wouldnt take dbol for that long and at that dosage. i wouldnt run it more than 4 weeks personally.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    eq needs to be ran at least 400mgs a week for 10-12 weeks. really wouldnt hurt to bump it up to 600mgs. mild injectable. the only thing i would change is i wouldnt take dbol for that long and at that dosage. i wouldnt run it more than 4 weeks personally.
    agreed on the dbol , pretty harsh oral if you run it for a long duration(over 4 weeks)

what do you want to accomplish with this cycle?

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    Consider these Small Alterations to your cycle:
    1-12 Test Enthanate 500 mg/w
    1-2 EQ 600 mg/w
    2-12 EQ 400 mg/w

1-4 Dianabol at 30mg/d
    PCT
    14-16 Nolvadex 40mg/d
    16-18 Nolvadex 20mg/d

*Arimadex on hand for sides

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    My goal is to get even bigger im lovin the extra muscle and i feel better than i ever have, but that sounds good on the dbol and eq i have about a month before my gear comes so i want to make sure i have my cycle and diet and workout ready to go so i can hit the gate runnin'

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    so give us an outlook on your cycle?

Thread Information