franklin is offline Junior Member

Good Tren Dosage

I'm planning on starting the 5th cycle of my 35-year life within days. I'm 6'3" 220lbs 10%bf.

I'm thinking of going 16 weeks on 750mgs of Test E/wk and 600 mgs of Tren E/wk. I plan to front-load Obviously I have PCT taken care of, too.

My question is whether this might be too much Tren for an old-timer such as myself. I'm wondering both about the length of the Tren component as well as the dosage. This is most likely to be either the last or the next-to-last cycle I ever do.

Any thoughts?

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    I've never used the long ester before, but I've heard from many that 400mg/wk is plenty...

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    I have used Tren Ace at 600mg for 12 weeks before. i loved it

my Next Cycle is Simular to yours. i will start it in 3weeks

750mg Sus250
    500mg Tren E

im planning to Frontload Both n maby Run Tren e at 750mg myself. I never cop sides from tren so i might aswell see how it goes.

but i rekon 10 weeks of tren is more then enuff n 500mg should be sufficiant

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Everyone's different, and every person's body will respond to such doses differently. Franklin, what's your Trenbolone cycle history?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I'm planning on starting the 5th cycle of my 35-year life within days. I'm 6'3" 220lbs 10%bf.

I'm thinking of going 16 weeks on 750mgs of Test E/wk and 600 mgs of Tren E/wk. I plan to front-load Obviously I have PCT taken care of, too.

My question is whether this might be too much Tren for an old-timer such as myself. I'm wondering both about the length of the Tren component as well as the dosage. This is most likely to be either the last or the next-to-last cycle I ever do.

Any thoughts?
    First off this is a GREAT CYCLE, and it's simple at the same time..this is my Favorite..and i ran it w/ ten Ace at 700mg a wk ED inj..and also EOD inj so aprox 400mg a wk..the only differance i had w/ the MG per WK was side effects, Muscle /strenth was the same !
    Now i have also run Tren E-200 W/ test-E..and i must say it is slightly less POTENT, so i always run 600 MIN w/ the E, and sides are the same as 400 mg of ACE for me..so that tells you somthing ! I have Yet to experiment w/
    TREN -D (also known as parabolone) it is even a longer ester than E..so i have read it is also less Potent...I have some for this falls cycle....
    To wrap up your question, if you have run TREN before, and know how you react to the short ester"ACE" than you can expect the TREN-E to be comparible to ..100mg ace = 75mg Ethinate = 58mg TREN D ..So there is My experiace, along w/ research i have come by !
    Make sure you know how you react to the short ester, before you use a long ester incase you need to get ity out of your system ASAP..We don't want you ROID RAGEN.....LOLOLOL

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    A lot of people say 6 weeks is a good amount of time for tren , but you guys are saying 10 to 12 weeks, does that affect your health more so than running 6 weeks?

franklin is offline Junior Member
    In a past I've done a couple of cycles including tren , both less than 400mgs a week (short ester) and never for longer than 10 weeks. No particularly notable sides.

I had intended both times to go longer but for reasons completely unrelated to the cycle needed to stop early.

I've just read about the renal toxicity of Tren and really wanted to hear people's thoughts.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Anyone have any scientific evidence of renal toxicity besides my piss got darker? I don't think there is much out there. You should go 10 weeks min with the long ester. I would drop the tren at week 14 to aid in recovery though.

hijack real fast, but if you were to do 6 weeks of asetate it would be a wast??

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    hijack real fast, but if you were to do 6 weeks of asetate it would be a wast??
    nope, 6 weeks tren 8 weeks prop is a great cycle imo.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    smokeyd...this guy is running tren ENANTHATE ....the ester takes longer to kick in hence the longer cycle.

Tren ACETATE is fast acting...kicks in the first week approximately so 6 weeks is fine for acetate

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Anyone have any scientific evidence of renal toxicity besides my piss got darker? I don't think there is much out there. You should go 10 weeks min with the long ester. I would drop the tren at week 14 to aid in recovery though.
    ^^^^^I agree, and there is no evedance as of yet, Bro's say that the color of piss is your liver is working harded, and that is false INFO.
    I run it 12-14 wks Min , and run test for a couple weeks after to finish off.......

got ya, wasnt payin attention again

Thread Information