scribbs12 is offline Member

UpComing CYcle question/suggestions?

current: 5'8 200lbs 15-19% body fat?

I have only ran once cycle of test, test prop, winny last year.. and 6 week cycle of superdrol if you count that.

I just wanted to see if this cycle was possible .. im not sure if you can use tren with deca .. but i know its good to use with test and dbol because it aromitizes and tren somewhat thrives off of estrogen. Any suggestions/constructive criticism would be great...

week 1-16 5-10mg nolva ed

week 1-16 test E 200mm-400mg x2 a week
    week 1-14 tren E x2 a week
    week 1-6 Dbol 25-50mg ed
    week 1-14 deca 300-600 x2 a week

pct week 16-21 20mg nolva ed
    week 16-21 aromasin 12.5 mg ed

thank you..

i'll put some pics from what i looked like to now from left to right. in order 230lbs, 189lbs, 200lbs to most current i was on cycle at 189lbs. sorry i know the pics arent too great on showing too much. but those are the only ones i coudl find. last one is most recent march 08. thanks again in advance for any suggestions/comments/ ideas..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1237543846_l.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	91224
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UpComing CYcle question/suggestions?-what-.jpg   UpComing CYcle question/suggestions?-189..jpg   UpComing CYcle question/suggestions?-189.2.jpg   UpComing CYcle question/suggestions?-200.jpg  

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what are your goals? do u wanna get swole? or just a lil more ripped?
    if swole then it looks right.... tren is gonna be sick... and that might be a lil much for a 2nd cycle... i'd drop the tren, your receptors are still fresh enuff for the rest to be good....

if u wantin to cut up a bit... run a test prop cycle again...

and look into a more inclusive PCT... check otu the forum... i'd look into addin HCG

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Not sure but I think read one of the threads that Nolva and Deca cause gyno. Do some research bro.

I just wanna gain at least 10-15lbs+ lean but im fine if i keep the same body fat.. it doesnt bother me too much.. swole+rip would be nice too.. but it will probably end up being a swole.. yeah i was thinking i needed a better pct...but thats what i did for my last cycle and it worked out just fine.. and i will never run prop again.. never.... it hurt so much.. i was limping every single damn day.....i have hcg but i dont know how to use it.. still need to do some research on it... i know its something like 300-500ius a day.. but still need to read up on it.. thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    Not sure but I think read one of the threads that Nolva and Deca cause gyno. Do some research bro.
    i havent heard/read about that.. but as far as i seen on here alot of people use nolva with deca .. but i'll do some research to see if thats right thanks

I found this on one of the threads!

For starters we would need to know the cycle. There are some reports that nolva used in conjunction with cycles containing a 19nor like deca or tren could increase the chances of gyno related to prolactin.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    thats if u use it at the same time, he has shown nolva as a PCT, so it shoudl be ok...

I found this on one of the threads!

For starters we would need to know the cycle. There are some reports that nolva used in conjunction with cycles containing a 19nor like deca or tren could increase the chances of gyno related to prolactin.
    alright thanks.. that must be why t3 is recommended to be used with tren .. to lower prolactin levels... because from what you're saying high prolactin + nolva means more gyno.. but in any case i will have letro on hand... test usually makes my nips hurt and gives me a little gyno.. but it always goes away after the cycle.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12 View Post
    i havent heard/read about that.. but as far as i seen on here alot of people use nolva with deca.. but i'll do some research to see if thats right thanks
    no no no...thats a big no no b/c of the 17nor

bad combo...dont use it while you're on deca

if anything run arimidex throughout your cycle...just in case...if you do get gyno you can bumb up the Adex or jump to Letro

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tren + deca + nolva = d cups

thanks on the gyno warning .... d cups dont sound great...

so if i took out the deca .. and used nolva would that work out okay?...

so if i took out the deca.. and used nolva would that work out okay?...
    dont use nolva with any 19nor. which is deca and tren

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    dont use nolva with any 19nor. which is deca and tren
    thanks... but i see alot of people using nolva with deca but also adex included... .. not that im saying your wrong.. your most likely right.. i could replace the nolva with clomid im assuming... so
    12.5 aromisin through cycel and pct.. and clomid through out pct and i do have hcg on hand that i am going to be running 300-500ius every other day. thanks for the heads up

I used the Nolva for my PCT but "NOT"through out the cycle with a 19 nor such as deca .
    Last edited by xavier_888888; 06-04-2008 at 10:25 AM.

I used the Nolva for my PCT but through out the cycle with a 19 nor such as deca.
    i agree nolva for pct would be ok but not during the cycle.

thanks guys that clarifies alot.. i'll just run airmidex or aromasin through whole cycle... but im still undecided on doing this cycle.. been reading up on the more recent posts on short burst cycles and they are making some sense... im going to look into that too.. after all i still have 2 weeks until i want to start.. thanks again guys.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys that clarifies alot.. i'll just run airmidex or aromasin through whole cycle... but im still undecided on doing this cycle.. been reading up on the more recent posts on short burst cycles and they are making some sense... im going to look into that too.. after all i still have 2 weeks until i want to start.. thanks again guys.
    short burst from what i have been reading are implemented after a few cycles when you know what works best for you. one cycle under the belt doesn;t seem like enough experience with different compounds. As for the nolva and any 19nor, as everyone said, bad idea. You're best bet would be anastrozole, l-dex, or aromasin with cabergolin. the first three act to prevent estrogen conversion from test (which should prevent the nip sensitivity you spoke of) and the caber acts to prevent prolactin conversion. T3 is implemented with tren to help with prolactin but more importantly supplement T3 which is lowered by tren.

week 1-16 test E 200mm-400mg x2 a week
    week 1-14 tren E x2 a week
    week 1-6 Dbol 25-50mg ed
    week 1-14 deca 300-600 x2 a week

pct week 16-21 20mg nolva ed
    week 16-21 aromasin 12.5 mg ed

Seems excessive for a second cycle bro! Go with the test. and either tren or deca with the dbol kickstart (4wks)
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 06-04-2008 at 01:46 PM.

alright good stuff... i guess i'll just do test tren and dbol kicker. thanks.

Thread Information