MR_T is offline Member

Sustaplex good for a first cycle?

so my source just emailed me that he's all out of the test c I ordered about two weeks, he offered to replace it with Sustaplex, it is a mix of 5 tests per ml

30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

bad idea for a first cycle, also what dose would you recommend with a 25mg/day dbol kicker for 4 weeks and 10 weeks of test, is 325mg/week too small?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Because it has propinate in it, it should be taken at least eod.....I prefer to take sust everyday, to take full advantage of whatever prop ester there is in the blend... A single ester test would probably be better for a first cycle.....

What are your stats?
    lifting experience?

MR_T is offline Member
    yeah I was looking for test c, but my source just emailed me after I sent payment.. I am a little over 180, 6' tall and 24 yo, just found out my body fat percentage is around 9%, I have been lifting for the last 4 years, weighed 140lbs when i graduated high school at 19 and have been lifting hard ever since and I put on about 20lbs the first year and have been doing the bulk and cut dance ever since and gains have been drying up. really wanted to wait till I hit 200 but I just found out I will be going overseas in 6 months and I would really like to put on 15 lbs of lean mass after pct

I plan to inject twice a week and keep doses low 400/week, already have my pct gear on had encase of gyno

Injecting twice a week, the sides will be a bit more pronounced......a lot of people complain about getting acne using sust, but it is usually the result of infrequent injections.....I would inject sust at the very least 3 times per week,.......PCT is not used for gyno.....it is POST CYCLE THERAPY ......Now some pct compounds are used to get rid of gyno......

You probably need to do some more reading on PCT....

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    these blends were designed to maintain even levels. sust got its name from SUSTAINED. there is no need for ed or eod. one ester hits... then the next... then the next... I really dont know where people got the idea that even levels limit side though. you know why a lot of women just do single doses of orals?? to limit their bodies exposure to the drug... thus to limit sides. steady levels MAY help with gains but I dont see how they would help with sides. dont matter. once a week is fine with most blends. peace

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    these blends were designed to maintain even levels. sust got its name from SUSTAINED. there is no need for ed or eod. one ester hits... then the next... then the next... I really dont know where people got the idea that even levels limit side though. you know why a lot of women just do single doses of orals?? to limit their bodies exposure to the drug... thus to limit sides. steady levels MAY help with gains but I dont see how they would help with sides. dont matter. once a week is fine with most blends. peace
    you are correct. If it was taken the way it was intented. It was design for body building purpose taking it 2 times a week every week

you cannot compare women and men especially when it comes to chemistry and genetics.....women can get by on 50mgs of test per wk, or 10mg of anavar aday......

Although sust can be taken every 14 days, and still have some active test.....it has propinate, and an acetate, which means to take full advantage of the drug, one must take ed or eod.......YOUR BLOOD LEVELS WILL NOT BE VERY STABLE ONLY TAKING TWICE A WEEK.....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    let me help you out a bit
    when your body's test levels fluctuate your body releases the aromataze enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, so by keeping your blood levels stable you get less conversion to estrogen and therefore less estrogen related sides

gains will be the same as 500mg/wk of test will give you the same results no matter how it's injected

once a week is not fine with most blends and if you truly think so then either you are not gyno prone at all, or you need to research more, yes, sustanon was made for sustained release but you should give the shortest ester priority as it will cause fluctuation, eod is the best was to inject sust, though every third day is okay for some people

Right on Phate186..........i think some people just want to get away with the least amount of injections a week, shit i take 14 shots a week.....

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    let me help you out a bit
    when your body's test levels fluctuate your body releases the aromataze enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, so by keeping your blood levels stable you get less conversion to estrogen and therefore less estrogen related sides

gains will be the same as 500mg/wk of test will give you the same results no matter how it's injected

once a week is not fine with most blends and if you truly think so then either you are not gyno prone at all, or you need to research more, yes, sustanon was made for sustained release but you should give the shortest ester priority as it will cause fluctuation, eod is the best was to inject sust, though every third day is okay for some people
    +1 good post

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont trust that company anymore. to many problems and if you pm me i will show you at least 20 complaints on bunk gear. they were a great company for years but have been horrible lately

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    Ive taken sust once a week and ed with no diff. does not matter the purpose. to be simple the esters hit in order. do and believe what you want. the ed and eod stuff is just a long held myth. I used to believe it myself but then I thought about it.

Ive taken sust once a week and ed with no diff. does not matter the purpose. to be simple the esters hit in order. do and believe what you want. the ed and eod stuff is just a long held myth. I used to believe it myself but then I thought about it.
    apparently your not a good thinker. Ill look to find someone did a graph or spreed sheet how you would levels will change 2x a week. it makes complete sence

then i bet your not gyno prone, i know alot of people that have to inject it eod or they get bad acne and water retention but have virtually none when injecting eod

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Injecting twice a week, the sides will be a bit more pronounced......a lot of people complain about getting acne using sust, but it is usually the result of infrequent injections.....I would inject sust at the very least 3 times per week,.......PCT is not used for gyno.....it is POST CYCLE THERAPY ......Now some pct compounds are used to get rid of gyno......

You probably need to do some more reading on PCT....
    I wasn't clear enough with pct gear, I meant to say I bought a shitload of nolvadex so that I have enough spare to use throughout the cycle if need be... still not sure about dosage, do you guys think 400mg/week injected 3x a week would be enough? injecting twice a week would be more convenient but i'll live with 3x a week if it helps keep sides low

it should be, it depends on if you are gyno prone, some people get sides injecting ed

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    so my source just emailed me that he's all out of the test c I ordered about two weeks, he offered to replace it with Sustaplex, it is a mix of 5 tests per ml

30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

bad idea for a first cycle, also what dose would you recommend with a 25mg/day dbol kicker for 4 weeks and 10 weeks of test, is 325mg/week too small?
    Did the same thing to me bro, i ordered enth 250 then they switched it to cyp 200 then they just told me that its gone and i need to get sust.

pisses me off.

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    Me too! wtf???????????

MR_T is offline Member
    damn thats exactly what happend to me kinda pissed

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Went from tect E to test C to SUST to -------- ALL ARE OUT OF STOCK!!! I WANT TEST, THATS THE ONLY TEST THEY GOT!

Thread Information