shnarff129 is offline New Member

Noob question for the elders

My stats are:

22yrs
    6'0
    220 lbs

My problem,I wish I had a pic of myself so ill try to explain.For years people have been telling me to start lifting tellin me id be huge.I am 220lbs just starting off this is my first month.Ive got bulk and room to work with its not that I need to put on extra weight its turning the fat that I have into muscle.Ive read things on fina and deca and all sorts of roids.But I dont want to do the wrong thing,try and make it myself and mess up.Its my life and I dont want to do anything to hurt my health ya know?.

Anyone have any advice and what TYPE of gear I should start off with as a noob Id like to cut fat and lean out.Ive got this little lare of fat over my stomach and chest its not allot but its there and hasnt gone away.I own a lawn care busniess in central florida so cardio is a everyday thing, 8 hours a day plus.

anyone want to take me under there wing and show me the ropes? Im willing to learn so if anyone wants to help ill be a apprentice I guess.
    Last edited by shnarff129; 06-03-2008 at 02:36 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you never trained before you will makew gains naturally for a while. You do not need aas yet. Diet and training will make you cut the fat off.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    First off, welcome to S.com!

Secondly you need to start getting into the gym, dieting correctly, and doing real cardio to loose the extra fat. You should not look to AAS as the answer as they are not magic beans and need hard work, determination, and a proper diet in order to work efficiently. Trust me, a month in the gym is nothing so keep at it and youll hit your goals!

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    I'm not an elder but i can to you for sure that no elders are going to recommend steroids to you. Ive been reading hear a long time and the advice you are going to get is get your diet right and work out natural for a long time before touching the stuff. I mean, you just started, don't you even want to see what you can accomplish before you start cheating?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    You mentioned this is your first month. Is that how long you been lifting? If thats the case dont even think about touching AS yet. Try to train naturally first and good diet first.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson View Post
    I'm not an elder but i can to you for sure that no elders are going to recommend steroids to you. Ive been reading hear a long time and the advice you are going to get is get your diet right and work out natural for a long time before touching the stuff. I mean, you just started, don't you even want to see what you can accomplish before you start cheating?
    ITs not cheating its supplementing .. Its not like its magic anyways .. you still have to train and work hard ...my advice is try to not use it as long as possible... get on some nano vapor or no explode ... works great.... but i really cant talk i started younger than you... i think i was 19?.. or 20.. if you do decide to use... make sure you get it from a reputable source... so its not junk... and dont get over charged.... alot of people these days get scammed on their first cycle.. paying double or more.... i know i did.. just be careful and safe on whatever you decide... and read up..

Yes I do and thats how I feel. So deca and winn an fina are just not such a good idea for me right now? I appreciate the honesty! And I will be here everyday looking and learning.

If you look in the members picture section there is a guy name g-force he is a ripped dude.But he worked so hard to get to 215 I am perched at 220 and under the lare of fat I can feel big chest and abs as I am also wide at the sholders.Is it true there are allot of guys that wish that could start off at my weight?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah since u just started workin out, i'd stay off AAS... u will make good gains naturally... definately work that for a couple of years then think of AAS...

check out the suppliments forum, and look into some protein, and creatine, adn maybe a nitrogen booster... etc... also get ur diet right and i'm sure u will do great naturally!

Yeah my diet is not right.I do drink allot of water 8 bottles a day.Im sure thats good.I need to start eating allot of chicken and such. My friend justin got on the roids he is 21 I left 6 months ago for a visit to ohio and he was ripped but not BIG then went back 2 weeks ago he is really bulky big neck and all.He told me that if I did it all natural in the end I would be more powerful than him with less problems.Im build like a lumber jack thick but not fat he is like randy catoure size and I am still more powerful as far as lifting, I dont understand why?.He told me some people just have power even if its untapped.Thats what made me want to do this so bad.

And my problem with cardio is.I use to be a professional MX racer on ATV's I broke my ankle foot and leg in a race its fine if I run short but if i try miles Im in pain ya know.I dont know how to get around that as its permanent with pins and plates and screws.I need something none inpact.
    Last edited by shnarff129; 06-03-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    your friend is right, you will have more gains if ur all natural... and def w/ less problems... if u go on aas, you will hurt yoruself more than likely.. so stay all natty!

scribbs12 is offline Member
    non impact cardio?.= bike is always a possiblity

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    contrary to popular belief your fat will not turn into muscle...your fat builds over your muscle...so your muscles can be ripped but if you have fat over it you will not be able to see it

i think its pretty much obvious b/c everyone is telling you the same thing...DO NOT USE AAS IF YOUVE ONLY BEEN TRAINING FOR A MONTH!

you have alot to learn and alot to grow naturally...you need to learn about workouts, proper lifting, building strength...if you dont prep your mucles and tendons for AAS you will fuk yourself up real bad...look up tendonitis and you will see that theres no cure for it..it will ALWAYS be with you

you should ONLY use AAs if you hit a pleateu..and even them if you hit one you should take about a week off and them come back (dont take your first break after 3 months of training either)

if you're thinking about taking any gear you're not ready to do it yet...you should use this time and educate yourself on it so when you are ready you can know what will be good and what to expect

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    hold up man...let me go get my grandpa..he is an elder and has a good wing to take you under!

Thank you for you help bros.Im going to stay natty for a good awhile see what I can make of myself.

And it is true then If you do have that fat lare on you, Youve got to burn it to see the muscle under then.My dad said that but I kept telling him No.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    try swimming, incredible non impact workout, believe it or not you will sweat your balls off while swimming in a cold pool.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    try swimming, incredible non impact workout, believe it or not you will sweat your balls off while swimming in a cold pool.
    yea..you take cold showers...lol

whats been up brother! send me a PM

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by shnarff129 View Post
    Thank you for you help bros.Im going to stay natty for a good awhile see what I can make of myself.

And it is true then If you do have that fat lare on you, Youve got to burn it to see the muscle under then.My dad said that but I kept telling him No.
    yes its true.

Try an elliptical also for cardio.

swimming thats a good idea.

Thread Information