hdrider135 is offline Banned

irregular heartbeat

ive been on test e for almost 6 weeks. im doin 600mg/week. at random times during the day, pretty often, my heart will all of a sudden have a couple of hard beats and sometimes they are fast, and i feel a little short of breath when it happens for a second. this has been happenin for a while now. has anyone experienced this?

Nic Nok is offline Junior Member
    never experianced it myself but i personally would stop cycle and goto your doctor and get that checked... what brand of test you using?

bump

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    never happend to me bro. we can not diagnose you bro. go see a doc asap.

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    Sounds like PVC's or PAC's. (Premature Ventricular Contractions or Premature Atrial Contractions) The abnormal heartbeat is a premature contraction, which is caused by an impulse that the heart releases too early.

I used to have them. Sometimes they would make me feel like coughing. Sometimes there was a pause after the irregular beat. Does that sound similar?

Some people find that smoking, stress or caffeine triggers them. Anxiety is the most common cause. I stopped drinking coffee all day and the problem went away.

It's something you need to see your Dr. about. It could be nothing like too much caffeine. Could be something like heart disease. The Dr. will know.

i dont have any caffeine. its more like random really hard heartbeats

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I had the same thing happen but it went away after a week or so. I did some research and it could be panic attacks. It freaked me out as I never had anything like that happen before. A friend of mine also had a similar experience.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Pvc's are normal safe and happen to many people that aren't aware of it. They can also be deadly, depending on where in the heart they are occuring. Go get a cardiac workup if you get them often. Is your stomach acting up during this? Any heartburn? Did you just start a heavy workout when you started juicin'? Do you burp a lot? When and how often is it happening?

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    i dont have any caffeine. its more like random really hard heartbeats
    Heart worms then. Go see your Dr.

whats heartworms exactly? its been goin on for a 2 or 3 weeks i think. my workout hasnt really changed at all and ive been eating quite a bit but i eat extremely clean and dont eat any crap. i dunno i guess ill go to the doctor. i also had problems getting it up a few weeks back but that went away after a week. am i maybe taking to much? ive been under the impression that my gear is underdosed however

do you take any type of pre work out sup >

also, do you injest much caffeine.. ?

only supplements i take are amino acids and protein powder
    i dont have any caffeine

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    a friend of mine experienced that using n.o. xplode and nano vapor....

i dont trust those products :\

reguardless....health is important. I'd go to the dr...and be honest with him about what you are doing and taking...

once again i dont take any supplements like that

SNRose07 is offline Junior Member
    I get these too. I go through times when they are frequent, to non-existent. I would describe as my heart all of a sudden taking a rest or like skipping a beat, but then bouncing back after the pause with a hard pump. Then it would be back to normal. I asked a doctor about them. He said they are normal even for healthy young men, as long as they don't make you light headed or what not. He said if the irregular beats do make you light headed, then it would be something to get checked out. So I would suggest getting it looked at. With your health, sooner is always better.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Go and see the doctor

manaja is offline New Member
    very , very common, i had these for years, they would come in runs, lasting for 4 hrs at a time , ended up seeing a cardiologist, he told me , unless i was vomiting, chest pain, passing out, pain in thr left arm, low pottassium, etc. then they would go away on there own. he said some come through anxiety, caffeine alcohol and some are phsycosomatic. mine eventually went away on their own, now i rarely have a missed beat, by the way i wasnt using gear then and i dont smoke.theyl go, i hope you feel better, you can always ring the british heart foundation, thgey have a doctor that will tell you all about them...pint of interest, Tony blair had a catheter fitted in his heart a minor surgery called catheter ablation, he doesnt smoke drink, maybe he s cycling nandralone on the quiet...nandralone can cause premature ectopic beats, ...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    def go get it looked at. Could be an array of things causing it but like people said your health and especially your heart are nothing to mess with. For some people it may just be nothing for someone else it could be a precusor to something mroe serious. buddy of mine gets bout of a-fib he's actually been cardioverted twice for it. pretty much his only option is to get an ablation which is where they go in and cauterize the area where the ectopic beats are originating from. better safe then sorry in the long wrong!

Thread Information