rusk2000 is offline Banned

First cycle, Sus250 and Dbol. Need some advice!

hey guys, im 22 years old and have recently started my first cycle which looks something like this...

week 1-3
    Dbol 30mg's daily

week 1-12
    sus250 2ml's per week(500mg's weekly) and two shots, one on monday and one on thursday.

My question is what sort of gains can i expect from this in terms of weight gain by the end of the cycle?

iv already put on 1kg and im halfway through my second week of my cycle. Should i have seen more weight gain by this time? and when can i expect most of my weight gain to kick in? around weeks 4-6? I was kind of expecting more weight gain around this time because im taking dbol but i guess this is only the second week...is this normal?

my diet is pretty descent and consists of 5-7 good sized meals daily with minimal fat and plenty of protien. Would 5-6 good sized meals be enough daily for my cycle? my aims are obviously to bulk up

any advice would be great!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Does your diet look like this ? Because if it doesnt you wont gain

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

this is what my daily diet consists of...

meal one: 5 pieces of weetbix for cereal, glass of orange juice and a peice of fruit

meal two: a plate of pasta and chiken, with some vegies

meal three: weight gainer shake (around 1000 cal's per shake)

meal four: brown rice, ham sandwhich, fruit juice

GYM

meal five: soup, or boiled potatoes with a protein bar

meal six: would be one of the earlier meals, with a can of tuna added in their

meal seven: whatever i can find if im still able to eat!

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    This is wrong in so many ways.
    First of all compare the diet above to yours. Not sure what are your stats like but my first guess is your not eating enough protein. When your on a cycle 2g per 1lbs of bodyweight is the way to go.
    On a second note, sust is best admitted eod to keep the blood lvl even as it contains prop as one of its esters.

I'd stop if i were you, do your PCT, have a good diet in place first, do more research on the stuff your about to inject your body with.

This is sad.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your to young to start any kind of gear and can cause damage to yourself and your diet is way off.

im 22 not 18, its the perfect time for me to start gear.

and i forgot to mention in my diet that i constantly snack on protein bars and tuna throughout the day.

i eat a good 6 solid meals daily, on top of that tuna and protein bars here and there throughout the day for the extra protein, i dont see whats wrong with my diet.

i can see whats wrong with how im shooting sus, but i hate EOD injections and dont mind seeing a few sides like acne and that.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by rusk2000 View Post
    im 22 not 18, its the perfect time for me to start gear.
    and i forgot to mention in my diet that i constantly snack on protein bars and tuna throughout the day.

i eat a good 6 solid meals daily, on top of that tuna and protein bars here and there throughout the day for the extra protein, i dont see whats wrong with my diet.

i can see whats wrong with how im shooting sus, but i hate EOD injections and dont mind seeing a few sides like acne and that.
    No, your wrong.
    In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. thsink about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rusk2000 View Post
    Your diets very poor, accept it and take ppls advice, they are doing you a favour!!!!

Thread Information