Palmer86 is offline New Member

Anavar Questions

Hey guys- I'm 21 years old and I've lifted seriously for a 3 year span and have taken then last 2 years off. I've never taken any sort of steroids before and don't plan to get in too deep. It can't find anywhere to get primobolan where I live but it seems anavar is available so I have decided to look into it.

I gain muscle quiet easily and am 6'0 @ 220lbs but have a hard time dropping fat and would like to get around 190 with maintaining most of my lbm. I have just started a cut cycle and want to reach around 205 naturally (to make sure I'm in it for the long haul and to make sure my diet is right--no point in turning to steroids if I'm not doing everything I can already).

I've been doing some research on Anavar and have read the Anavar FAQ on the boards but as a first time potential user I still have some questions:

1) My family has a history of heart problems (Just my mother who is drastically overweight and used to smoke but my doctor still says I should be cautious)- what precautions should I take to counteract the HDL drop/ LDL raise?

2) In the general steroid FAQ it mentioned that you should never run a dbol cycle on its own. Does a similar principle apply to anavar or is an anavar cycle regualr for first time users?

3) Even with anavar being a milder steroid I'd still like to be on the cautious side taking between 40-50mg a day. Would there be any objections to taking such amounts? Also what is the length of a regular Anavar cycle? What is the bare minimum time one should take anavar for?

4) In the anavar FAQ it states that "My advice is to play it safe and treat it like any other 17aa oral". Being new into the world of steroids I don't know how to treat 17aa oral steroids - What should I know?

5) I'm a bit confused due to opposing information. On the site anavar is rated 8 In weight loss and the steroid profile suggests using it 'before beach season' which is the reason I am interested in it. While in the FAQ it says that the drug is used for "Involuntary weight loss. HIV, AIDS"- why would the drug be used for wasting dieases? Isn't the goal to allow them to gain weight rather than lose more? Furthermore the FAQ states that its been noted that people have gained 15lbs/lbm. While I know the site touts anavar as having some anabolic properties giving more 'solid' gains I'm confused as to why the FAQ mentioned the size gains that could be expected but not the expected fat loss.

6) What is the expected fat loss?

7) Is there a consenses as to if a PCT is needed after an anavar only cycle? I'm assuming you'd use clomid but how much for how long?

Thanks guys

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    1. constantly keep monitoring it just in case but you should be fine.
    2. You shouldn't run a var cycle because a) its not strong enough and b) you always need a test base in a cycle.
    3. At the dosage your looking at taking that alone you wont see much effects at all. Var becomes really good when its stacked with test. 50mg a day I would say is the bare minimum.
    4. 17aa if a chemical coating on the caps to make them strong enough to bypass the liver so it doesnt break them up and they can be absorbed, hence putting some strain on your liver. I wouldnt really worry about this. From exp. its the mildest of all.
    5. Keyword:LBM... There is no water retention and I have a feeling thats why its so high on the effectivness chart. From exp. I have dropped water weight and have gained LBM which resulted in overall weight gain.
    6. Fat loss and muscle gains vary in EVERY person.
    7. If your set on a var only cycle (which im not recommending) then depending how long you use it. PCT depends on the compounds being ran, length of cycle, amount of each compound, etc... go to the PCT forum for more info.

Hope you make the right choice.... Good Luck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer86 View Post
    Hey guys- I'm 21 years old and I've lifted seriously for a 3 year span and have taken then last 2 years off. I've never taken any sort of steroids before and don't plan to get in too deep. It can't find anywhere to get primobolan where I live but it seems anavar is available so I have decided to look into it.

I gain muscle quiet easily and am 6'0 @ 220lbs but have a hard time dropping fat and would like to get around 190 with maintaining most of my lbm. I have just started a cut cycle and want to reach around 205 naturally (to make sure I'm in it for the long haul and to make sure my diet is right--no point in turning to steroids if I'm not doing everything I can already).

I've been doing some research on Anavar and have read the Anavar FAQ on the boards but as a first time potential user I still have some questions:

1) My family has a history of heart problems (Just my mother who is drastically overweight and used to smoke but my doctor still says I should be cautious)- what precautions should I take to counteract the HDL drop/ LDL raise?

2) In the general steroid FAQ it mentioned that you should never run a dbol cycle on its own. Does a similar principle apply to anavar or is an anavar cycle regualr for first time users?

3) Even with anavar being a milder steroid I'd still like to be on the cautious side taking between 40-50mg a day. Would there be any objections to taking such amounts? Also what is the length of a regular Anavar cycle? What is the bare minimum time one should take anavar for?

4) In the anavar FAQ it states that "My advice is to play it safe and treat it like any other 17aa oral". Being new into the world of steroids I don't know how to treat 17aa oral steroids - What should I know?

5) I'm a bit confused due to opposing information. On the site anavar is rated 8 In weight loss and the steroid profile suggests using it 'before beach season' which is the reason I am interested in it. While in the FAQ it says that the drug is used for "Involuntary weight loss. HIV, AIDS"- why would the drug be used for wasting dieases? Isn't the goal to allow them to gain weight rather than lose more? Furthermore the FAQ states that its been noted that people have gained 15lbs/lbm. While I know the site touts anavar as having some anabolic properties giving more 'solid' gains I'm confused as to why the FAQ mentioned the size gains that could be expected but not the expected fat loss.

6) What is the expected fat loss?

7) Is there a consenses as to if a PCT is needed after an anavar only cycle? I'm assuming you'd use clomid but how much for how long?

Thanks guys
    The reason being that you can gain muscle easy is because you have loads of Test floating around your body at your age and thats what you should be using not looking at using some kind of AAS, your to young to consider using anything, use what you have naturally for a few more yrs, its not worth the risk.

Palmer86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The reason being that you can gain muscle easy is because you have loads of Test floating around your body at your age and thats what you should be using not looking at using some kind of AAS, your to young to consider using anything, use what you have naturally for a few more yrs, its not worth the risk.
    I totally agree; that was the reason I thought I would take anavar to help lose extra body fat. One of my medications that I have been on for my entire life (asthma) increases the storage of fat.

So would you suggest trying something like an ECA stack instead of the anavar since I'm so young?

Thread Information